7/17 Bloomington 107 56.61%
7/18 Haubstadt 99 52.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 189. You may not vote on this poll
cmakin (Offline)
  #41 7/1/09 7:20 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Yes you can
Have they got the tunnel fixed yet?

Be sure to visit www.manvelmotorsports.com. 2024 Robert Ballou Calendars are available.
micro94 (Offline)
  #42 7/1/09 9:28 PM
Just wondering.I seen someone mentioned doing the tent thing at Gas City.Do they charge to do this and do you just camp among the RV's or how does that work?I only live maybe 30 or 35 miles from Gas City but it would be fun for me and the wife to just hang out and camp after the races and then go to Kokomo.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as I obviously dont know how this process works.Thanks in advance.
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #43 7/1/09 9:35 PM
Originally Posted by micro94:
Just wondering.I seen someone mentioned doing the tent thing at Gas City.Do they charge to do this and do you just camp among the RV's or how does that work?I only live maybe 30 or 35 miles from Gas City but it would be fun for me and the wife to just hang out and camp after the races and then go to Kokomo.Any info on this would be greatly appreciated as I obviously dont know how this process works.Thanks in advance.
That was me that said that. I personally have never camped there but I have seen several in tents at Bloomington I was just going to set up over by the rv's myself. I don't know why they would have an issue with it. A tent and a car take up less room then an RV. As long as work doesn't throw me a curve ball the wife and I are still planning on it. I live about an hour south of gas city and kokomo, so we figured it would be easier to just camp then drive back home that night then turn around and drive right back up there to kokomo on sunday. The wife hates all the driving.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #44 7/1/09 9:37 PM
Originally Posted by micro94:
micro94,

It is free camping at Gas City no matter if it is a camper or a tent. Just be careful who you pitch your tent next to. Don't get too close to a camper with a generator running or you could be in trouble.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
agar (Offline)
  #45 7/2/09 10:20 AM
By the looks of the poll Kamp speedway may have a small crowd for Sprintweek I think that in July other then the sprintweek show all racing nights were 2 for the price of one they must be having trouble getting people in the stands for racing sure hope they prep the track well.
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #46 7/2/09 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
micro94,

It is free camping at Gas City no matter if it is a camper or a tent. Just be careful who you pitch your tent next to. Don't get too close to a camper with a generator running or you could be in trouble.
Do you know if Gas City has hook ups and how is camping at Kokomo??

Thanks,

Shane
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #47 7/2/09 1:05 PM
Originally Posted by ThaBurgFan:
Do you know if Gas City has hook ups and how is camping at Kokomo??

Thanks,

Shane
NO hook-ups at either,but camping allowed
ThaBurgFan (Offline)
  #48 7/2/09 1:46 PM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
NO hook-ups at either,but camping allowed
Thanks Aero hopefully going to make my first trip to both now that I have a camper
MAXIMHATER (Offline)
  #49 7/2/09 2:26 PM
Caleb armstrong will be driving the jeff walker number 11 for the hole sprintweek
Posted via Mobile Device
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #50 7/2/09 3:28 PM
Originally Posted by MAXIMHATER:
Caleb armstrong will be driving the jeff walker number 11 for the hole sprintweek
Posted via Mobile Device
WOW! Very interesting. Good luck Caleb.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante