IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #41 4/10/11 1:27 PM
Get well Chuck!

Charles Nungester
IndyBound (Offline)
  #42 4/10/11 6:14 PM
Thanks for the update on Chuck Wilson. Thoughts are with him for a speedy recovery.

Patti
smith19 (Offline)
  #43 4/10/11 7:18 PM
is this the same chuck wilson from michigan#31 ?

CHRIS SMITH
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #44 4/10/11 8:27 PM
Originally Posted by smith19:
is this the same chuck wilson from michigan#31 ?
Yes, blue #31.
smith19 (Offline)
  #45 4/11/11 9:59 AM
mr. wilson has been around for a while...

CHRIS SMITH
FishBurger (Offline)
  #46 4/11/11 1:53 PM
Originally Posted by smith19:
mr. wilson has been around for a while...
There was a blue #14 team car driven by Chad Wilson, also from Toledo, who missed transferring to the feature by one spot in the consy. Related, possibly son, I would guess.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Based upon all that happened Saturday, fans and competitors can file for future reference the notion that if there is any way the 'Burg can race, Dave and the crew will git 'er done.
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, Ricks Pics, SprintManDave
Chris Wilson (Offline)
  #47 4/11/11 7:22 PM
My dad is doing better, just extremely sore now. He had a concussion, and banged up his knee in addition to an extremely sore back. Nothing was broken....well except the car. The Blue #14 is his son (my brother) Chad. Thanks for all the well wishes, I'll pass them on.
9 Likes: 64chevy, Charles Nungester, ColoradoFan, cowboyhar69, erich45, FishBurger, smith19, SPRINTCAR, SprintManDave
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #48 4/11/11 7:34 PM
Thanks for the update Chris. Hope the healing goes quickly

Charles Nungester
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #49 4/12/11 3:13 PM
[/COLOR]Based upon all that happened Saturday, fans and competitors can file for future reference the notion that if there is any way the 'Burg can race, Dave and the crew will git 'er done. [/QUOTE]

I was telling people the same thing Saturday nite. It will go a long way in showing people he will and wants to race.
THANKS to the Burg crew
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #50 4/12/11 11:18 PM
Also thanks go out to Kim for keeping us informed that the racing was still on,as I assumed it would be rained out until she had it on the website and Facebook.