IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $6000 to Win Non Winged Sprints!!
9/22/08, 6:52 PM   #41
Re: $6000 to Win Non Winged Sprints!!
Kirk Spridgeon

Both Trucker's sprint cars are supposedly going, as well as a Kasey Kahne Racing entry.
I'm sure there will be plenty of other good cars going, too.

And a lot of good cars will be heading to Haubstadt, as well.
I'll post if I hear of any more...

9/22/08, 6:59 PM   #42
miledirt

Who will be in the Truckers and Kahne and cars?

9/22/08, 9:48 PM   #43
Bullringsarebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
Who will be in the Truckers and Kahne and cars?
Daren Hagan and Tom Messeraull are the trucker cars.Have not heard anything from Kahne racing.JJ Yeley will be here,he called today:respect::respect::respect:

9/22/08, 10:14 PM   #44
miledirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullringsarebest View Post
Daren Hagan and Tom Messeraull are the trucker cars.Have not heard anything from Kahne racing.JJ Yeley will be here,he called today:respect::respect::respect:
so let me get this straight: Hagan, Hines, Yeley, Clayton all at Jacksonville Friday night?

Anyword about DD?

9/22/08, 10:34 PM   #45
Bullringsarebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
so let me get this straight: Hagan, Hines, Yeley, Clayton all at Jacksonville Friday night?

Anyword about DD?
Jon Stanbrough(SP) in the 7r from Findley Oh.He won our MSCS show last year.:applaud:
Have not heard anything from DD.
I would like to say the day has been full of emails and phone calls:applaud:

9/22/08, 10:50 PM   #46
Bullringsarebest

Tyler Reddick
13 year old rookie of the year at Putnamville and Kokomo.

9/23/08, 12:09 AM   #47
Bullringsarebest

also Jeff Bland jr

9/23/08, 12:12 AM   #48
mscs20

Bill/Kim
With all these IN drivers coming shouldn't you post some of your basic rules, like mufflers and tires? Will any of that be different than the norm? I was asked a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer Sat night at Paragon. Some wanted to know what the B main will pay, or the C if you have to have one. Others asked about if fuel is sold there and the price. Directions also. I told one guy to turn right at the 2nd Walgreens. After 32 years of coming there I still don't know the name of the street. LOL. See you Friday.

Steve Thomas

9/23/08, 12:29 AM   #49
Bullringsarebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
Bill/Kim
With all these IN drivers coming shouldn't you post some of your basic rules, like mufflers and tires? Will any of that be different than the norm? I was asked a bunch of questions that I couldn't answer Sat night at Paragon. Some wanted to know what the B main will pay, or the C if you have to have one. Others asked about if fuel is sold there and the price. Directions also. I told one guy to turn right at the 2nd Walgreens. After 32 years of coming there I still don't know the name of the street. LOL. See you Friday.

Steve Thomas
Dt3 RR.other corners are open.Mufflers or inserts are required.Pits open at 1pm.Stands 5pm.Drivers meeting at 5:30.Qualifying at 6:30.racing will follow.Will have 2 B mains if nes.
B main
1 trans.
2 trans.
3 400$
4 300$
5 200$
6-? 100$tow

9/23/08, 12:39 AM   #50
Bullringsarebest

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscs20 View Post
Bill/Kim

Steve Thomas
Sorry Steve I'm starting to see double:doh:Yes tires and fuel is available at the track.The track is on Morgan County Fairgrounds.Westgate Ave.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $6000 to Win Non Winged Sprints!!