Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hut Hundred
11/15/09, 10:49 PM   #31
Re: Hut Hundred
Hamby812

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrehautian View Post
I heard USAC.....

If thats the case then they can take the name and the race and run it anywhere they want. So I guess if it is at TSS it can still officially be the Hut Hundred.

11/16/09, 6:14 PM   #32
tqracer65

Just curious, does a name make the race or do the drivers make the race?? If nobody wanted to run terre haute then there needs to be change I mean a one hundred lap dirt midget race that is awesome who cares about the name I will be there to see the race. I realize some people are centimental but a name is just some letters thrown together lets just be happy theyre bringing back teh hundred lap dirt midget race.

11/16/09, 7:41 PM   #33
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerdog45 View Post
The Hut 100 has been ran other places besides Terre Haute and was good racing, as long as it's held in INDIANA and on DIRT and starts 33 cars for 100 laps then go for it, better than it dying off completely. And it doesn't have to be a USUCK race for people to come. Could be worse, look what happened to Turkey Night, a PAVEMENT race??????? Aggie must roll over in his grave every Thanksgiving..........
The main thing here is keeping this race going I am ready to order my tickets today

11/16/09, 9:14 PM   #34
tqracer65

"...I realise some people are sentimental but "tqracer65" is just some letters thrown together"

Every word is just some words thrown together and that includes aussiemidgetfan so lets just be happy we have a big dirt midget race still in Indiana call it anything doesnt really matter to me. Im not sentimental but i do understand both ways i just want to see some good dirt midget racing!!

(sorry about the spelling error lol)

11/16/09, 10:35 PM   #35
micro94

Either way I would support it completely.I never thought about who owned the rights to it.Even if its just the TSS 100 or whatever people come up with I would still be there for a 100 lapper for midgets.I love midgets and we dont see enough of them now so regardless of the name if it happens we all need to go out and support it!Hell,call it the "get off the couch and support midget racing" 100 for all I care.I do remember when they ran at the Indiana State Fairgrounds though and that track without a doubt is way to big for midgets.Poor guys couldnt attempt to run a straight line down those long straightaways.I just hope it happens regardless of where it is.How bout a hut hundred at Eldora Mr. Stewart?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hut Hundred