IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #31 9/2/08 10:04 PM
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #32 9/2/08 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Clydesdale:
ATT: Don Here's how its related. You are on here all the time trying to bad mouth USAC and now you are talking about safety but i believe your midget was one of the ones that continued to race that night at Union County. Correct me if i'm wrong. And now you wanna bring up the safety thing again. You hate USAC sooo much and yet you throw it on your trailer. Thats the thing that confuses me.

Yeah... well.... now I'm confused....:moon:
sprntr (Offline)
  #33 9/2/08 10:44 PM
Don,
How come you rip USAC for a safety issue such as this concrete barrier, but you haven't posted one thing about the PATHETIC performance by the Flagmen in the infield at the Powri Midget race Saturday night in which you actually had a car? Or anything about the unprotected end of the concrete barrier at the track exit at that same race?
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #34 9/2/08 10:51 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Don,
How come you rip USAC for a safety issue such as this concrete barrier, but you haven't posted one thing about the PATHETIC performance by the Flagmen in the infield at the Powri Midget race Saturday night in which you actually had a car? Or anything about the unprotected end of the concrete barrier at the track exit at that same race?
Now I'm really, really, really, really, really confused...:moon: :moon: :moon:
psullivan
  #35 9/2/08 10:56 PM
This conversation reminds me of a great talk I had with my 16th St Speedway boss the late Dave Cassidy --- Dave said "Hey Pat, what is the safest racetrack in the country? (Me) "I don't have any idea" (Dave) "the track that is closed down"
sprntr (Offline)
  #36 9/2/08 10:56 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
Now I'm realy, really, really, really, really confused...:moon: :moon: :moon:
Weren't you at the southern Illinois Center Saturday Night?
Midget82
  #37 9/2/08 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mike McCormick:
About as much as the copier in USAC's semi has to do with anything you post other than your pointless, useless, uninformed bashing of USAC.
"Mike McCormick"... how many comments have you made on here that have had a point, were useful, and somewhat informed? :applaud:
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #38 9/2/08 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Weren't you at the southern Illinois Center Saturday Night?
Actually I'm trying to figure out how this thread went from the concrete barrier on the DuQuoin Mile.. to my race car hauler... to the decals on the side... to the Great Satan.... to the infield flagman at the Southern Illinois Center... to another concrete barrier who knows where....:shout :shout :shout
sprntr (Offline)
  #39 9/2/08 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
Actually I'm trying to figure out how this thread went from the concrete barrier on the DuQuoin Mile.. to my race car hauler... to the decals on the side... to the Great Satan.... to the infield flagman at the Southern Illinois Center... to another concrete barrier who knows where....:shout :shout :shout
NEVER MIND! I DON'T WANT TO ADD TO YOUR CONFUSION!!!:thumbsdown:
Hubie (Offline)
  #40 9/3/08 10:08 AM
Were the clowns at Anderson Speedway for the "Little 500" local trained professionals?

if so, Im a spaceshuttle pilot