Hagen pretty dominate
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #36 6/28/14 11:07 PM
Ballou short cummins
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #37 6/28/14 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Ballou short cummins
Go mad man and hope that you get another sunday at kokomo.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #38 6/28/14 11:50 PM
Hope so too....but he says this new Ott motor has an overheating issue.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #39 6/29/14 1:28 AM
Not unlike the Sheldon Kinser Memorial, there was little doubt as to who the winner would be in both of these features, as Darren Hagen and Robert Ballou put the hammer to both of their respective fields. But, in both cases, the racing behind them was excellent. Garrett Aitken was on the gas from the drop of the green, in the midget A-Main. He won the B Main and started 17th. He finished 6th, but I think was as high as 4th at one point. He passed most of those cars in the first half of the race, because he was just sawing right through the field and it was something to watch. Kevin Thomas Jr made a late furious charge to grab 4th and Zach Daum did the same late in the race, after going no where early, to get 2nd.

There were some real good battles going on in Robert Ballou's wake, as well. The best was the one that decided between Brady Short, Kyle Cummins and Chase Stockon, who would end up 2nd, 3rd and 4th. That went on for most of the race. Then the entertainment continued after the race, as The Madman talked some smack about Brady Short in victory lane. Both of those drivers have an edge to them and that's something I like about both of them. Plus, rivalries keep things interesting.

Nice crowd, fast track and nobody got hurt, so it was another fun night at Tri-State Speedway.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
9 Likes: 3Cfan, dirt330, illiNOISE, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, Puddin33, racenut69, RadRacer, ronmil
ronmil (Offline)
  #40 6/29/14 2:12 PM
Good racing, a refreshing breeze to my back all evening, and I was turning south on US41 at 10:29PM after seeing all the classes run their features and a leisurely walk back to my car!

Ron Miller
3 Likes: luckybuc97, mc/rider, racenut69