IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #31 4/13/13 8:38 PM
wonder who all was in the 5th heat. only shows 4 heats...saw top 3 in heat 5.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #32 4/13/13 8:49 PM
Originally Posted by kawkaw2:
heat race lineup courtesy of Ballou

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Max McGhee in heat 2? Can't help it, i'm a cheesehead Packer fan!
2 Likes: Gregg, younggun398
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #33 4/14/13 12:26 AM
Gonna leave the highlight reel to the Veterans. Too tired.

Was a great show, great heat racing and three wide for the lead for the first half of the feature. Ballou running a unconventional line nipped hunter for second at the line in a foto finish for second. Bell owned the second half.

Nite.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: FishBurger, scottfor410, SETracing
midgy (Offline)
  #34 4/14/13 8:23 AM
Thanks to everyone who checked on Cody. He is a little sore. He will be back in action at the Waynesfield opener on May 4. Thanks to the Lawrenceburg Safety crew for their quick response to Cody.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, mtek56, mud goodsleeve, RichH
dirt330 (Offline)
  #35 4/14/13 9:05 AM
Had a great time at the burg Saturday nite. The gang I finially got to meet in section A where fantastic, gregg,fishburger,burton,mudpacker,and racin babe. This is what makes race fans second to none.Great to put a face with a name. The cheeseburgers with a dash of dirt where just what the doctor ordered.
7 Likes: Danny Burton, FishBurger, Gregg, mtek56, Mud Packer, racegal, Tim Watson
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #36 4/14/13 9:46 AM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
Had a great time at the burg Saturday nite. The gang I finially got to meet in section A where fantastic, gregg,fishburger,burton,mudpacker,and racin babe. This is what makes race fans second to none.Great to put a face with a name. The cheeseburgers with a dash of dirt where just what the doctor ordered.
Lucky you didn't end up in Jail. Or dog bit, Or something

Just kidding, Glad you had a great time.

Charles Nungester
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #37 4/14/13 9:55 AM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
Had a great time at the burg Saturday nite. The gang I finially got to meet in section A where fantastic, gregg,fishburger,burton,mudpacker,and racin babe.

Rumor has it that one of the "Geriatric Gang" locked their keys in their vehicle last night.........
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, FishBurger, Mud Packer, R A K, robert gatten, ronmil, SprintManDave
Danny Burton (Offline)
  #38 4/14/13 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Rumor has it that one of the "Geriatric Gang" locked their keys in their vehicle last night.........
You rang?

You Tube Video

http://www.hoseheads.com/dannyb.html

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330, R A K, SprintManDave
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #39 4/14/13 11:38 AM
Danny, what happened?
FishBurger (Offline)
  #40 4/14/13 12:20 PM
The same guy who declined an invitation to watch the feature with Bob and Monica Clauson saying "Thanks, but I have a seat over in Section "A" with the "old man". What bothers me about that is that Bob assumed that the "old man" was me.

Despite that, it was a GREAT night. Met dirt330 (Mike) and his Pa. Posse friend for the first time and reconnected with racing family, Gregg, Ed K., Danny Burton, Mr. & Mrs. mowerman & Jade, Mud Packer & RacinBabe, Andrew S. Quinn, Ricks Pics, smith19, racefan20, Butch47265, Charles Nungester, Chuck Goyette, RichH, and others whose faces I know but don't have names to go with them. Forgive me, as I know I must have left out a few. Hey, I'm old and forgettful. In the pits I met Logan Hupp for a first time brief conversation. Had met his lady friend and "racing dog" last week. Logan, who started on the tail in every event he ran last week due to plug problems in qualies, yet grabbed a top 10 in the feetch, had a bad pill draw (I hate the pill draw) this week and started last in his heat but again, ran well in the feature. GREAT to visit briefly with my guys Chad Boespflug and Landon Simon. Won't get to see them often at The 'Burg but I'll be out on the trail at other venues. Checked on my boy Bill Gardner with Brian Hayden who advised, to no one's surprise, that Bill is hangin' tough in his latest chemo fight against "C".
You're an inspiration to us all my friend. Brian was running well enough in the feature until a slow spin sent him to the tail.

Oh yeah.....the racing.....Section "A" favorites Simon and Boespflug spectacular to watch as has become usual. Too bad the Iceman (Gulick) had some sort of mechanical gremlins which ruined his night.

On to Eldora next week, weather permitting.
9 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, dirt330, Drtchsr, Ricks Pics, robert gatten, smith19, Tim Watson, wideopen24