IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE
  #31 10/13/12 9:42 AM
Congrats to Chase, thats 3 weekends in a row for a total of $19,000 the guys on a tear AKA beast mode
Also, if you havent everyone needs to get one of Chases new shirts in memory of his mother.
I don't know what a mod cost but I bet Shaw will, I don't think there a part worth saving on that car. I tried to get a good picture of it last night but I couldn't hope someone got one cause it was unbelievable.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #32 10/13/12 9:48 AM
Originally Posted by sipes99:
hasn't brian shaw had something go wrong or been involved in a big crash at terre haute alot this year? Glad he is okay

posted via mobile device
brian filpped earlier in the YR just rolled up on his side and stayed there..
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #33 10/13/12 9:50 AM
Congrats to Chase and the entire crew Great run for Ballou from 14th to 2nd also!

"Gardner stopped on the track after apparently running out of fuel. The race was red-flagged due to passing the time limit for a fuel stop." Why did they charge him with a yellow then decide to use the time limit?Were they waiting to see who ran out first or did someone suddenly look at their stopwatch?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
racefan20 (Offline)
  #34 10/13/12 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Congrats to Chase and the entire crew Great run for Ballou from 14th to 2nd also!

"Gardner stopped on the track after apparently running out of fuel. The race was red-flagged due to passing the time limit for a fuel stop." Why did they charge him with a yellow then decide to use the time limit?Were they waiting to see who ran out first or did someone suddenly look at their stopwatch?
Dan were they going to watch their watches then throw a yellow in the middle of the race for fuel? I'm sure if someone had spun rather than run out of fuel they would have thrown the red anyway.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
illiniopenwheel (Offline)
  #35 10/13/12 11:55 AM
Great night last night. Love October racing at THAT. How about that new 8 lap non-winged heat race record of 2:39 as well? FAST!!! Great surface!!!!
sprntr (Offline)
  #36 10/13/12 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
Sounded like a pretty exciting night. It's too bad the car count was so low. That's the lowest count for a USAC sprint race there that I've ever seen there in my lifetime. They either need to make sprint cars cheaper or get the economy rolling again......yeah right
It's George Bush's fault!

steiny