IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Hawker (Offline)
  #31 12/19/10 3:03 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!! "He's leakin'.....he's leakin'!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
sprinter (Offline)
  #32 12/20/10 3:55 PM
Awesome post !!!!!
Kart65 (Offline)
  #33 12/20/10 11:21 PM
I think that the lack of respect for our elderly, no matter if a vet or not is unacceptible. Unacceptible is the who guy got a butt whoopin, he was not expecting.And the Person taping was a idiot and stole the old guys bag and taped and posted it! So, I say thanks! To a Idiot who posted a video of a Idiot getting what he deserved and hopefully She did to. Semper Fi my friends and know this! if I ever see someone trying to treat someone like that they will have to face me to. I will not tolerate that kind of behavior and I am discusted that no one else on that bus stood up and stopped it!
3 Likes: nathans1012, Phylo82, TNRustler
watkinsgrady (Offline)
  #34 12/20/10 11:36 PM
Just when a person thinks Larry O has real values, he comes up with this crap. Larry I'm glad the punk got his ass kicked he deserverd it and I would only hope for this kind of resolution to this situation every time it happens. God bless the men and women that defend this great country.

Grady

Merry Christmas to all
3 Likes: nathans1012, Phylo82, Scott Daloisio
nathans1012 (Online)
  #35 12/21/10 2:06 AM
Mybe the punk should have leaned to respect out veterans. He got his butt KICKED. hahahahaha. That was great!

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
Scott Daloisio (Offline)
  #36 12/21/10 9:47 AM
Originally Posted by Kart65:
I think that the lack of respect for our elderly, no matter if a vet or not is unacceptible.

Amen to that! Illegal aliens (sorry, I refuse to call them undocumented aliens) basically get carte blanche in this country and look at the plight of many of our elderly. It is absolutely ridiculous.
6 Likes: CRA91, JEFFSTOY, Mud Packer, Phylo82, PJ Wright, team3521
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #37 12/22/10 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by Scott Daloisio:
http://www.youjotube.com/watch/bLQ3mXqAq_Y
it is so great to live in the u. s.a were we can say what we want when we want. merry christmas to all of the great folks that make this the greatest place to live in the world