IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flatout18 (Offline)
  #31 6/15/19 7:59 PM
I keep seeing Quicken loans commercials and Grandview highlights... not digging it
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #32 6/15/19 8:23 PM
Originally Posted by flatout18:
I keep seeing Quicken loans commercials and Grandview highlights... not digging it
They do that during a intermission, although I’ve never seen a quicken loans commercial. Sure you got right channel? That’s your queue to take bathroom break and grab another cold one

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
fourteen fan (Offline)
  #33 6/15/19 8:26 PM
perfect picture and sound again tonight. Not 1 issue in 2 weeks of racing
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #34 6/15/19 8:30 PM
Originally Posted by flatout18:
Rick was getting messages from Mars. Maybe he got the wrong channel?
3 Likes: i love dirt track racing, racenut69, tirespinner
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #35 6/15/19 8:36 PM

Charles Nungester
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #36 6/15/19 8:59 PM
We are lucky to get this bargain. Doubt the price stays the same for next season, but then again, nothing does. Sure beats the hell out of boring tv night.
4 Likes: Chief Wahoo, erich45, RockinRy, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #37 6/15/19 9:19 PM
[QUOTE=Charles Nungester;515199]Im Sorry, this camera work and production is pathetic. Zoomed in on the fifth place car while the fourth place car throws a slider on third and second. Showing the flag stand while position running's still going on.

Maybe just grumpy, IDK but given this or the four more races I could make in person. I'll choose the later next year. [/QUOTE]

Can you not be grateful for getting to watch vs updates on Twitter? It’s not that bad and for the yearly pice it’s a damn good bargain. Wish people would cut them some slack, but some would just rather gripe and moan. Don’t watch if your that frustrated or better yet get USAC to give you camera if you can do better job.

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
ISF (Offline)
  #38 6/15/19 11:28 PM
Our stream from Port Royal worked very well regarding both audio and video. The only glitch was right after USAC Sprint Car qualifying the stream buffered a few times. At one point we closed the Roku window and reopened it and it buffered a couple of times after that and the picture took a few minutes to stabilize to perfect clarity. All this took place while there was no track activity so, no harm, no foul.

All in all the past 4 or 5 events have worked satisfactorily.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
2 Likes: dirt330, tirespinner
Hotrod (Offline)
  #39 6/20/19 7:09 PM
We have been watching Flo Racing via our laptop. No issues with the exception of being a little screen. So I bought the Roku stick, plugged it into my TV, set it up and signed up on Roku. Everything should be fine. There are tons of TV channels but how do I get Flo Racing on the TV?

Never mind - I figured it out!