IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
cwracing38 (Offline)
  #31 4/25/14 1:34 PM
If anyone has some time to kill before or will be staying around Evansville after the races stop by KC'S Timeout Lounge and grill. They are the new primary sponsor on our car this year and I would greatly appreciate any racers or fans showing their support.

Thanks
Chet Williams
5 Likes: IndyBound, jim goerge, racephoto1, rclaridge, Slider812
rclaridge (Offline)
  #32 4/25/14 4:27 PM
Sitting at the track now the weather is perfect and Tommy and crew are making final preparations for tomorrow nights race, 5,000 to win and 500 to start why would you go anywhere else!
3 Likes: jim goerge, racing2bwithu2, rdzsprint
jim goerge (Offline)
  #33 4/25/14 4:38 PM
Originally Posted by ThePurple73:
You local folks, where are some pretty good places to eat around Haubstadt?
We have been to Sandy's and the Haub House quite a few times, and the Gerst Haus in Evansville is cool.

The last time I enquired about where to get a tenderloin in the Indy area a guy steered me to a place that had them about the size of a garbage can lid. So I have had good advice on here.
Ever been to the Hornville Tavern Great food ice cold beer!!! Go south 41 pass Tri State Speedway to Baseline Rd #3rd stoplight pass TSS turn right (west) and you will run right in to it
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #34 4/25/14 4:41 PM
Originally Posted by cwracing38:
If anyone has some time to kill before or will be staying around Evansville after the races stop by KC'S Timeout Lounge and grill. They are the new primary sponsor on our car this year and I would greatly appreciate any racers or fans showing their support.

Thanks
Chet Williams
Chet, where is KC'S Timeout Lounge & Grill, do you have an account there?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
cwracing38 (Offline)
  #35 4/25/14 7:59 PM
Hahhaha no I don't. But I will start a tab for us if you let me know when you're going. It is on south green river rd. In the washington square mall.
3 Likes: Clydesdale, Dirtfan, jim goerge
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #36 4/26/14 11:10 AM
It's a beautiful race day, race fans! And the best racers anywhere are going to be duking it out at one of the best race tracks in the country! I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to this one ever since they added it to the schedule and I can't wait to see race cars on the track for this event.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
retired14 (Offline)
  #37 4/26/14 11:29 AM
Sure is great to be going back down to TSS after a long winter. Really looking forward to seeing familiar faces, and some darn good racing. Hope there is a big car count, and thank goodness for this gorgeous weather. It doesn't look too good for THAT tomorrow evening, but this one is gonna be a dandy. I can't wait. Will be worth the 100 mile drive. Run 'em.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #38 4/26/14 2:05 PM
Sitting at the track now. What a beautiful day for a race. 🏁

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #39 4/26/14 2:22 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Sitting at the track now. What a beautiful day for a race. ��
Any ice cream Jen?

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #40 4/26/14 2:46 PM
Mudpacker, fire up the "coach" and come on down to TSS!

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"