IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Chief Wahoo (Online)
  #31 11/22/19 12:26 AM
Jim,
Bob and I are here for you if you need anything. Message me from hospital if you’d like a visitor. I’ll sneak you in a “tote” Stay strong my friend, you got many laps to finish watching!

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan
jim goerge (Offline)
  #32 11/22/19 3:00 AM
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo:
Jim,
Bob and I are here for you if you need anything. Message me from hospital if you’d like a visitor. I’ll sneak you in a “tote” Stay strong my friend, you got many laps to finish watching!
Bryan Sounds like a hell of a plan but I"m going to be at IU medical center in Indy , I can"t or want you guys to drive that far but thanks for the offer
7 Likes: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, ronmil, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #33 11/22/19 10:25 AM
Yes, please keep us informed, Jim. And thanks for being open about all of this so we can support you. We'll all be thinking about you.
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ronmil
davidm (Offline)
  #34 11/22/19 10:51 AM
Keep fighting and we'll keep praying for you to beat this! Stay Strong.
8 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler
revjimk (Offline)
  #35 11/22/19 1:32 PM
So sorry to hear this. I'm a total stranger, but you have my hopes & prayers, hang in there
5 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stevensville Mike
bvall24 (Offline)
  #36 11/23/19 11:45 AM
Prayers for you and your family! From personal experience, IU Health in Indy is the place to be for all your medical needs. They will do what’s right for you, your family, and all of your medical needs! Good luck to a speedy and healthy recovery!!
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stevensville Mike, TNRustler
TQ29m (Offline)
  #37 11/23/19 12:09 PM
Jim, I went through this with my wife, a year after I got out of the service, it is a bad thing for everyone involved, but prayer does help, and believe me I did a lot of it, she's 81 now, and getting stronger I think, so if 2 more praying for you will help, add us to the list! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
10 Likes: Chief Wahoo, davidm, dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stevensville Mike
jim goerge (Offline)
  #38 11/23/19 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike:
Yes, please keep us informed, Jim. And thanks for being open about all of this so we can support you. We'll all be thinking about you.
Mike buddy I"m posting on this wonderful site cuz this is where I have met so many of you guys. This way in place of trying to write to everyone and forgetting a couple (I"m not to smart) anybody can look and see how I"m doing. I hope you"re doing good in your battle.
4 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, Stevensville Mike
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #39 11/23/19 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Mike buddy I"m posting on this wonderful site cuz this is where I have met so many of you guys. This way in place of trying to write to everyone and forgetting a couple (I"m not to smart) anybody can look and see how I"m doing. I hope you"re doing good in your battle.
I'm good, Jim. My issue, which was small in comparison, is all behind me and they have given me the green flag to go back out with no restrictions. Now you get good so we can have some lunch down the road.
5 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Pat O'Connor Fan
jim goerge (Offline)
  #40 11/27/19 4:11 AM
Got a call from cancer doctor this morning. My surgery will be on Jan 7 at 7am. Only thing we"re worried about is if I"m strong enough from last surgery to have this one as this is a 12 hour one. I guess we"ll find out
7 Likes: Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, luckybuc97, mc/rider, Pat O'Connor Fan, racenut69, ronmil