Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Way Out 40 Updates
3/31/12, 11:11 PM   #31
Re: No Way Out 40 Updates
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingSis38 View Post
Has the a-main started yet? I'm on pins and needles! Go Bland jr!

Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, see post #1 Me too!!!
Last edited by racegal; 3/31/12 at 11:15 PM.

3/31/12, 11:19 PM   #32
dirtlover

Where is 71c- clemons?

3/31/12, 11:33 PM   #33
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

DD restarting 12th after blowing tire! Go Dave!!!
Last edited by racegal; 3/31/12 at 11:46 PM.

3/31/12, 11:46 PM   #34
cmiracingvids

Other than the craziness in the beginning. This was a really good race. Had everything you could want in a sprint car show. Plus I got a big whiff of methanol! Thanks for following. Good night.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Johnhunt, racegal
4/1/12, 12:16 AM   #35
I Miss Manzy

No....Thank you!!! That was above and beyond,brother!

2 members like this post: cmiracingvids, Jrp4554
4/1/12, 1:56 AM   #36
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Pretty good night overall. I didn't think the track surface was too bad, especially with the winter weather(or lack thereof). Sprint show was pretty good, late models and mods weren't bad either. I didn't go there expecting squeaky clean bathrooms, padded bleachers, or a great catch fence so all in all I'd like to thank the people that put the show on! Felt good to get my first sprint fix since last October!

Posted via Mobile Device

4/1/12, 2:37 AM   #37
Clydesdale

Nothing was done to the track from Friday night. We walked in around 5 and there was still a cushion from the night before. It looked like a water truck had circled around and threw a little water on the track, but that was it. Why did they wait to do the track prep 'til after 7 at, after someone had to crash to prove how bad it was. Brady never would've had a problem if the track would've been prepared properly in the first place. If I was him I would've loaded up and left too. Advertised time to start hot laps was 5:45, and they didn't start until around 6:30. What I don't understand is why they still qualified after the fiasco, and having to take all that time to fix the track, and do what they needed to with the catch fence, especially because qualifying only decided placement in the heat races! And people wonder why USAC won't schedule any races here. I was also shocked that there wasn't police or security presences with that big of a crowd, after the troubles with fights at this race last year. At the end of the day, the racing did end up beign fairly decent, but it's a shame that Brady wasn't able to race due to stupidity in track preparation.

2 members like this post: rdzsprint, scooter99
4/1/12, 2:37 AM   #38
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Wow, Come back from a great night of racing to find another bash fest.

Yeah, I said it two or three years ago about the fence and this is after Levi went out the year before. I knew the risk as a fan, The teams (At least most of them knew it as well. I was worried about Brady but more from some floor jack in the pits or someone in the pits getting hurt. Glad nobody did.

As far as the race, well it went from some of the best darn racing this side of Kokomo at times to rutty like second consi time to back to being racy as in three wide in the first half of the feature. At times it rutted pretty bad in one and three. The cushion was race-able but those who insisted on running there all the time blew tires.

T-Mez started up front, Did what he had to do to win and I him for it. The class of the field tonight was Chase Briscoe. He not only survived the attrition but drove and took many positions just on A BIG PAIR, and skill. BRAVO! From the B main and then 17th to second. WELL DONE CHASE!

Lets see, Theres only two several thousand to win shows in Indiana that are UNSANCTIONED. Am I gonna spend all night complaining ABOUT ONE OF THEM?

BTW, I found the restrooms much improved from last time I sat on that side. The time a hornet took down the fence in three and JT was there bragging how great the place was and couldn't wait to do it again.

2 members like this post: agar, Drtchsr
4/1/12, 6:49 AM   #39
Mike M 67

Thanks to cmi for all the updates.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: cmiracingvids, racegal
4/1/12, 8:46 AM   #40
Speedsme61x

It was great racing all night. Every car that hit the hole inturn one had a choice the next lap. Go high. Go low. Go a bouncing. Thanks to all who had a hand in making last night another life time memory with my son and friends. Promoter-Racers-Owners-Staff!!!!!!!

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > No Way Out 40 Updates