IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > AJ Foyt spanks Tony Stewart
2/7/13, 10:04 PM   #31
Re: AJ Foyt spanks Tony Stewart
c47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stewart View Post
Sorry charles, but i don't know you and have never talked about my championship rings to anyone. Don't just make up stuff to make yourself look cool. I've ALWAYS said A.J. IS the greatest of all time.
whoops.

ps.....could any of the named "greats" from the past accomplish what racers like tony, kinser, swindell....even add larson to that list....and others have accomplished in this day and age?
or vice versa?
there are a few from each era that stand out....are they any better? no one knows.
give them ALL respect cause they ALL earned it.
Last edited by c47; 2/7/13 at 10:09 PM.

2/7/13, 11:12 PM   #32
racephoto1

Whoops nothing. Charles was just repeating what some guy named AJ Foyt said about Tony. Laughed my butt off when AJ said it. Another shot from a cattle prod to get Tony to run the only race that matters to Hoosiers, the Indy 500.

2/7/13, 11:24 PM   #33
luckybuc97

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 11

Just what I Said. LMAO,Charles stated what AJ said in his interview.

2/8/13, 1:23 PM   #34
c47

Quote:
Originally Posted by racephoto1 View Post
Whoops nothing. Charles was just repeating what some guy named AJ Foyt said about Tony. Laughed my butt off when AJ said it. Another shot from a cattle prod to get Tony to run the only race that matters to Hoosiers, the Indy 500.
after re-reading the post, i realize what charles said and i retract my "whoops" statement.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > AJ Foyt spanks Tony Stewart