Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl -- Darkhorses
1/6/11, 4:48 PM   #31
Re: Chili Bowl -- Darkhorses
Hot Rod K.

Now thats funny right there!

1/6/11, 4:50 PM   #32
Hoosier Highbanks

Anybody know which night the "Wild Child" will be racing. Haven't seen him on the entry list yet.

1/6/11, 8:49 PM   #33
IndyBound

As previously mentioned by some one else I would love to see Dave Darland win his first Chili Bowl.

My darkhorse pick however is Tim McCredie, call my pick Central N. Y. loyalty or the fact that personally I think he has something to prove when it comes to this race.

An if Dave or Tim can't win you will hear me cheering loudly from Az. for J. J. Yeley, Jerry Coons Jr., Casey Shuman, and Chad Boat.

Best of luck to all competitors at this years Chili Bowl!

Patti

2 members like this post: badgerfan, racegal
1/6/11, 10:52 PM   #34
55fan

Derick King
Quote:

1 member likes this post: skids59
1/6/11, 11:15 PM   #35
Pine

I'll take Brady Bacon in the Kunz car.....

P.S.. Patti, What does Tim have to prove, how many times does he have to win the Chili Bowl. I mean a late model driver winning the Bowl even one time, is pretty damn impressive to me. Just curious...

P.S.P.S..I can think of a COUPLE sprint car drivers that have something to prove, before McCreadie...

P.S.P.S.P.S...Actually with that field of talent...NO ONE has to prove anything to anyone...
Last edited by Pine; 1/6/11 at 11:25 PM.

1/7/11, 1:54 AM   #36
HEAD

Chris Windom, the kid always steps it up when the driller is on the line. Coming off a great 2010 and an Oval Nats win he'll be fun to watch.

1/7/11, 6:54 PM   #37
IndyBound

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine View Post
I'll take Brady Bacon in the Kunz car.....

P.S.. Patti, What does Tim have to prove, how many times does he have to win the Chili Bowl. I mean a late model driver winning the Bowl even one time, is pretty damn impressive to me. Just curious...

P.S.P.S..I can think of a COUPLE sprint car drivers that have something to prove, before McCreadie...

P.S.P.S.P.S...Actually with that field of talent...NO ONE has to prove anything to anyone...

Pine maybe prove wasn't the right choice of words, Tim did win the Chili Bowl in 2006 and broke his back at that venue in 2009 during qualifying. Last year he failed to gualify for the Chili Bowl, most racers I know don't feel they have made a complete comeback at a venue that has dealt them some of the worse injuries in their career until they are back on top at that venue. That is what I meant by prove to see him back in the A Main, hopefully Tim qualifies for this years Chili Bowl A Main and runs a great race.

Patti

1 member likes this post: Pine
1/7/11, 7:13 PM   #38
uncleD

Seems like I overheard a conversation about Bobby Barth being in Tulsa wrenching on one of Don Fike's midgets Tuesday night. There's a wagon that's subject to pretty good.

1/7/11, 7:22 PM   #39
sc17x

Jay Drake,Jimmy Sills and Tracy Hines
Posted via Mobile Device

1/7/11, 11:25 PM   #40
Hoosier Highbanks

Jac Haudenschild racing on Tuesday night. Should be interesting to see what he can do at Chili Bowl!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl -- Darkhorses