IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #21 10/1/14 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
I live in a strange land, Fanthom. I'm not aware of how they operate. It could be molasses slow despite the predicted temps for all I know so I thought I would ask. Now, back to watching Dr. Strangelove.
Tom,

I've been there a couple of times, and they always moved the show right along.

Ron Miller
The Fanthom (Offline)
  #22 10/1/14 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Flatrightrear:
I live in a strange land, Fanthom. I'm not aware of how they operate. It could be molasses slow despite the predicted temps for all I know so I thought I would ask. Now, back to watching Dr. Strangelove.
....okay, i guess....?.. .? Sorry, your question just kind of struck me as either accusatory or just vague, it is hard to judge tone or attitude on the internet sometimes. I've been to both of Kevin's tracks and they usually move along without much "messing around". Prepare for some downtime at intermission usually for the kids to get out on the track and meet drivers, etc, which I think is pretty cool. This isnt long though, and they are usually doing a little prep work at the time. Flora really is a racy little track. Have fun, doubt I can make it this weekend.
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #23 10/2/14 1:54 AM
No problem there, Fanthom. You're still in my will.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #24 10/2/14 9:08 AM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
Tom,

I've been there a couple of times, and they always moved the show right along.

Ron, I agree. Tom, Just go and enjoy the races. One of the last of the year. I will not be there as this is Dads weekend at IU. Hope they have a good show.
17B (Offline)
  #25 10/2/14 9:58 AM
For the most part we do run things thru at a quick pace...at least we try....we do take time for kids at intermission for the kids fan club which is very important for the future of our sport...as the fan club is going on the sprints are lining up to be pushed off, awaiting the kids club gets completion,
thanks and every effort will be made to complete the show by 10 pm, since we are starting one hour earlier!
kevin
2 Likes: Leohr46, Steve Wendel
miledirt (Offline)
  #26 10/2/14 5:36 PM
shane cockrum, ballou, any other confirmations?
Dgentry51 (Offline)
  #27 10/2/14 8:22 PM
Originally Posted by miledirt:
shane cockrum, ballou, any other confirmations?
Stockon in the Deuce X
3 Likes: addictedtodirt, coachmeece, i love dirt track racing
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #28 10/2/14 10:49 PM
I will be there.🏁🏁🏁
I sure wish you would have kept the 18th date too. I woulda drove there from the Klash as Im sure others would have too.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
racenut69 (Offline)
  #29 10/3/14 9:18 AM
Since the Gold Crown was a wash,I'll be here!!!!!

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
coachmeece (Offline)
  #30 10/3/14 9:42 AM
How much rain they get at flora??