IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wingman (Offline)
  #21 7/26/11 7:12 PM
I was talking reserve section at Haubstadt. I know it has been sold out in the past for WOO. Anyway, it will be a great show at Bloomington. It will be a great show at Tommy's place saturday.
ACP (Offline)
  #22 7/26/11 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by ImissAscot:
I didn't think Indiana knew what a 360 was!!!!..lol
It's just like a 410 motor, except it has a steel block and is only 360ci. Ha
Posted using Mobile Device
Joe Snyder (Offline)
  #23 7/26/11 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Speedracer:
I miss the days when drivers like Darland, Jarrett, Pletch, Hewitt, Tony Elliott, Mike Mann, Joe Roush, Tony Ploughe, The Smith brothers, ect. would all put a wing on and compete aganst the All Stars or the Outlaws. You would hope that the non wing regulars would beat the wing regulars guys.
Posted via Mobile Device
I miss those days, period, with all those guys!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #24 7/27/11 7:30 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
just dont like wings...they are over priced...im not bashing anyone..:99::
The nice thing about them is they pay good.
2 Likes: Dannypollock24, MWestfallfan54
Gee2 (Offline)
  #25 7/27/11 8:13 PM
It would be awesome to see Stockton, Briscoe or Kody Kinser win this deal. Dont be surprised if Tony Stewart shows up, he has been running alot of wing sprints lately with Kasey Kahne even the weekends that NASCAR has been running.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #26 7/28/11 9:15 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
The nice thing about them is they pay good.
For what it costs to get in it should pay good. More than I can afford.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, duel, jim goerge, SHORTBUS
tamati (Offline)
  #27 7/29/11 8:27 AM
for me to take my wife and kids it would cost 120.00 to see winged sprints not a good deal to me.
duel (Offline)
  #28 7/29/11 9:21 AM
It will be a good show being on a 1/4. If i lived within 25 miles of Bloomington i would still head north to Gas City for the Hewitt qualifier.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #29 7/29/11 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by duel:
It will be a good show being on a 1/4. If i lived within 25 miles of Bloomington i would still head north to Gas City for the Hewitt qualifier.
Check the radar, Hope they get it in

Charles Nungester
micro94 (Offline)
  #30 7/29/11 12:47 PM
Take your 360 and go. Its on a quarter so if the track slicks off you may have an advantage gettin the power to the track. If the track stays heavy your probably going to be out to lunch but you will never know unless you show up and give it a shot. Good Luck if you decide to.