IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Midget Week show question
4/25/10, 1:43 PM   #21
Re: LPS Midget Week show question
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
If a track is running a class you don't care to watch then strike up a conversation with someone, or just get up and stretch your legs and take a stroll.
One plus Tim doesn't mention is that it doesn't take very long for him to stretch his legs. :2:

In a state with several excellent promoters, D. Rudisell's name is the first, or among the first, that is mentioned. All need not agree.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

4/25/10, 2:00 PM   #22
TQ29m

I kinda think, that most of the time, the filler division, works kinda like a "paid" intermission, the guys that are the "premier" act of the evening, may need that extra bit of time, to make repairs, or changes, and most of the time, welcome the extra time that it takes to run them. And, as far as greed goes, the extra division, plus the fans they bring, help pay the purse for the "premium" show of the evening, and most of the time, what does it take, 20-30 minutes to run that part of the show, I'd guess it's a good decision. My .02! Bob

4/25/10, 6:12 PM   #23
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
One plus Tim doesn't mention is that it doesn't take very long for him to stretch his legs. :2:

In a state with several excellent promoters, D. Rudisell's name is the first, or among the first, that is mentioned. All need not agree.
Good one Danny! Yeah it doesn't take much to stretch my legs cause they are only 2 feet long. That's why i sit in the top row, say does the "section A" group only sit halfway up the grandstand cause the gang's legs don't have much stretch left in them?

4/25/10, 6:33 PM   #24
Pine

Tim, don't use the word GANG and Section "A" in the same post. Dyno Don will NEVER go back to Lawrenceburg....

1 member likes this post: mowerman
4/25/10, 7:58 PM   #25
fishnman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyno Don View Post
As I understand it all tracks are running Midgets & Sprints only.Except Lawerenceburg and they are showing their greedy self by running a third class.
I can see that you have not changed at all since I posted on here about six months or so back that " You remind me of the movie It's a Wonderful Life, especially the part when Jimmy Stewart is telling Dyno Don, I mean Mr. Potter, about how you are a warped, twisted old man!

Just stay home, I'm sure there is a Nascrap race on you can watch. Or maybe just sit on the porch, hoping one of the nieghbors kids baseball might accidentally go in your yard, so you can pounce from your perch and take it away.

If you do decide to come, (a miracle can happen) and you ain't bitchin about something, (two miracles to much to ask?), you can go out in the midway during the Mini-sprints and mingle, with all the big bad bikers!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
4/25/10, 8:09 PM   #26
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I intend to ride to every show on the Bike and probably bring some friends. Something I think Dyno has trouble finding

4/27/10, 7:18 PM   #27
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Ill make sure to have my Motorcycle running by then. Or a new one, Just for Dyno
Soyou must be one of those bikers Dyno always talks about why he can;t go the the berg lol think we are all better off if he stays away

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS Midget Week show question