IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Bradleyracing86 (Offline)
  #21 7/20/14 3:25 PM
He was about 40' short of the checkers when the caution came out. He was screwed by the caution..
2 Likes: dorsettracing10, Wayne Davis
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #22 7/20/14 3:34 PM
screww & after --- pot calling kettle black
dorsettracing10 (Offline)
  #23 7/20/14 7:03 PM
Sorry Andy but no that is not true... No need to have an argument but I had already went under the flag stand when the caution lights had come on... The flag man had the white flag still in his hand as well as the checkard hanging over the flag stand as I completed lap 20... As I was entering turn one the yellow lights came on... Now that is exactly what happened ... Also , let's explain that the caution flew because a car had hit a tire exiting turn 4 and ended up in the infield about 20 yds from the racing surface ... Now it's over so was it rite NO. Can it be fixed NO. I can tell u this the winner of the race told me that I should have stopped on the front stretch after I took checkard and race would have been over.. Do I agree with what happened no but it's racing and part of it... I can tell you one thing that is exactly true. I had a straight away lead and I took the checkard flag after completing lap 20... Now from there I don't know what happened from the flag mans view but that is what happened so take it how you want and draw your own conclusions... Collin Ambrose drove a heck of a lap 21 to win the race. Congratulations to him!
  #24 7/20/14 7:48 PM
Dorset is far left, lights yellow, yellow flag in flag mans left hand.. In the video which is less blurred he has a rolled up checkered flag (not visible here) now everyone just hush.
Attachments:
image.jpg (525.0 KB)

Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #25 7/20/14 8:10 PM
there ya go.... so where can the whole video be seen at?

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #26 7/20/14 8:44 PM
Never seen a judgment call get backed up with video proof. Wow. That's awesome. Nice work
  #27 7/20/14 9:18 PM
On Mr, and Mrs Lewis's IPad lol!

Maybe they will post it.