IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #21 4/24/14 10:00 PM
I saw the Outlaws there back in the late 90's. That is a beautiful facility but always seemed to have a hard time really getting it going and sustaining momentum.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #22 4/24/14 11:10 PM
This shows what I know about wings lol I thought it was a All Star show
ByronMack (Offline)
  #23 4/24/14 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by Slider812:
I know most people don't really care but don't expect very many Mods. There is a 5000$ to win at the newly reopened Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway.
There's also a big show at brownstown Saturday night, but should be plenty of sprinters. Can't wait got seats reserved in section a second row up against aisle,stop by and say hey.
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #24 4/25/14 12:13 AM
All you northern guys who whine it's too far. Well no excuses this time,Bloomington Friday(great racing with no dust, and FAST) Haubstadt Saturday, Terre Haute Sunday. This is a weekend to shoot for.
2 Likes: jim goerge, JON'S MOM
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #25 4/25/14 12:38 AM
Think i will just make all three.
2 Likes: jim goerge, ronmil
ByronMack (Offline)
  #26 4/25/14 1:27 AM
Originally Posted by racephoto1:
All you northern guys who whine it's too far. Well no excuses this time,Bloomington Friday(great racing with no dust, and FAST) Haubstadt Saturday, Terre Haute Sunday. This is a weekend to shoot for.
I'll make Bloomington and Haubstadt, but working 3rd shift kind of messes up Sunday night races.
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #27 4/25/14 6:59 AM
Originally Posted by racephoto1:
Think I'll go to Gas City for USAC
5 Likes: Koonzee, LUCKYONE, mc/rider, mowerman, racing2bwithu2
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #28 4/25/14 1:03 PM
You local folks, where are some pretty good places to eat around Haubstadt?
We have been to Sandy's and the Haub House quite a few times, and the Gerst Haus in Evansville is cool.

The last time I enquired about where to get a tenderloin in the Indy area a guy steered me to a place that had them about the size of a garbage can lid. So I have had good advice on here.
ronmil (Offline)
  #29 4/25/14 1:18 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
Think i will just make all three.
Me too!

Ron Miller
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #30 4/25/14 1:25 PM
Originally Posted by ThePurple73:
You local folks, where are some pretty good places to eat around Haubstadt?
We have been to Sandy's and the Haub House quite a few times, and the Gerst Haus in Evansville is cool.

The last time I enquired about where to get a tenderloin in the Indy area a guy steered me to a place that had them about the size of a garbage can lid. So I have had good advice on here.
Roca Bar North..........12301 Highway 41 North

Los Tres Caminos.............12100 U.S. 41 South

Across the highway from each other 10 min from track