IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #21 3/4/14 11:46 PM
"Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam
So far, there are only two posts written with correct grammar and punctuation. LOL"

Throwback...who cares...You related to DM the DQ?

Good to see a driver turning his career back to the positive side. Let's see what you can do Kurt.
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #22 3/5/14 2:35 AM
Originally Posted by ThrowbackRacingTeam:
So far, there are only two posts written with correct grammar and punctuation. LOL
I will try my best good luck to klye bush in the indy 500.
4 Likes: apexonephoto, cwfan08, jmo8, luckybuc97
Quantrill (Offline)
  #23 3/5/14 7:51 AM
Originally Posted by :
So far, there are only two posts written with correct grammar and punctuation. LOL
I am won,,,, ha, ha of the worst offenders Great contributions to this thread.. Thanks for your input.. LOL
sc96 (Offline)
  #24 3/5/14 9:29 AM
I think this is a great PR move love him or hate him he will put some spark back in the month of may
larsonfan (Offline)
  #25 3/5/14 3:48 PM
After the way he treated Dr. Jerry Punch, I will always have zero respect for him. I think this is just a gimmick with him.
3 Likes: ISF, jdull99, team3521
chop (Offline)
  #26 3/5/14 5:32 PM
LOL? mmmm I think he missed spelllllllllllllled a word. Oh wait its ok to use text grammar.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #27 3/5/14 8:19 PM
Believe it or not,it reflects back on the person who posted it,just like a job resume.....Intelligent and coherent posts mean that you care!..I'm just saying....
Originally Posted by mini27:
how many ppl on here care how many post have correct grammer an punctuation, as long as the post is readable.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
DAD (Offline)
  #28 3/5/14 8:56 PM
throw

SO!!! What are you trying to say. I fought with grammar and spelling from grade school through high school. Finally I made it to collage and had this old PHD English professor, she made this statement in class "If you managed to get your point a cross to the other party, you are using good English."

I think most of us look forward to watching this guy give Indy a try.

Perhaps, Tony "is paying it forward".

Honest Dad himself
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #29 3/5/14 11:17 PM
Kurt's attitude sucks, but he can wheel a racecar. I'd like to see him do good. He might not be the nicest guy, but at least he is American.
3 Likes: bpa94, nathans1012, Spi-nex
ronmil (Offline)
  #30 3/6/14 3:34 PM
I found a mistake in my punctuation and corrected it.

Ron Miller
2 Likes: apexonephoto, luckybuc97