IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #21 11/12/13 10:24 AM
Navy Blue shirt with ASCOT logo from about 1978. Also Jan Opperman in the 4x about a 1973 vintage....I wish it still fit!
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #22 11/12/13 10:33 AM
Crashing Craig Eshanaur with his car up side down on the front,Jess Thomas the back had three names listed the spender,mender and bender.Brad Marvel with Captain America on the front.
bigvee (Offline)
  #23 11/12/13 10:53 AM
My United Sprint Association (USA) T-shirt from the early 90's.
To bad it slowly shrunk over the years.
2 Likes: jim goerge, racegal
streetglider (Offline)
  #24 11/12/13 1:46 PM
Gotta go with my 1978 Steve Kinser shirt withOUT the wing on the car. Also fond of my Ron Shuman in the Ofixco Spl car, Bobby Allen Sharkmouth 1a, and good ole Rick Ferkel 0 car shirt.
Koonzee (Offline)
  #25 11/12/13 2:54 PM
I got a couple Knoxville Nationals shirts from the first two years I was there.1972 , it still says super modified Nationals and a 73 Carrera participant shirt. Also have the Opperman shirt from the 70s with the orange cross. Wore it to death.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #26 11/12/13 6:03 PM
I got more H-D Shirts than Racing Shirts..They both still cost too much.oh well!...

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
kart31rac (Offline)
  #27 11/12/13 8:25 PM
Chuck Amati Racing at its finest: Amati Style
larsonfan (Offline)
  #28 11/13/13 9:40 AM
I bought a Steve Kinser shirt with James Dean paint scheme back a few years ago that is still to this day, the most-beautiful racing shirt I've ever seen. Wish I had bought 10 of them at the time!

I've never worn it - never will. It hangs in my racing man-cave. It was made by Arizona shirts.

I asked Steve's wife one time at their souvenir trailer what happened to the actual car itself, as it was only ran a time or two. She told me Steve put the special cars in storage. Maybe someday we'll get to see those specail Quaker State cars again!

If I could figure out how to post a picture of Steve's James Dean car, I would - it was beautiful. The shirt is awesome.
MOORESVILLETRUCKER (Offline)
  #29 11/13/13 10:21 AM
I totally agree w/you on H-D $hirt$, but when it comes to sprint car and midget T-shirts they are way less expensive than most other forms of racing Tees
lovindirt
  #30 11/13/13 9:40 PM
Originally Posted by darnall:
Although I don't own one, my all time favorite racers Tshirt is Gary Taylors...the one where it's just a pic of a dude in a drivers suit holding a seat and says "Seeing America One Track at a Time"...

heres a link to see a pic of it...

http://www.garytaylorracing.com/shirts.html
Hey ask Gary if the BLONDE comes with the Tee. LOL!