IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LocalYokel (Offline)
  #21 2/3/13 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac:
Sammy Swindell got laid out for his dirty driving in the past and Ithink ole cousin Karl has a mean handshake if you know what I mean. In regaurds to wrestling , Steve's boy was a good wrestler a IU.
Kurt was a champion at IU. He was also a real threat during his MMA days. I know pro guys with solid winning records that turned down fights with Kurt when had just one or two fights under his belt.

Posted via Mobile Device

You better take care of me, Lord. If you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
mini01 (Offline)
  #22 2/4/13 3:08 AM
funny u should menshion steve my friend told me a storey today the world of outlaw was at the burg and john race was standing a step down behind steve on the steps and steve turnd a round and was looking at johns chest steve seed you r a large fela and john just lafed and steve seed u dont fit in a sprint car do u john sead no i run mini sprints and steve just started lafing i gess this was be 4 he started runing full size
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #23 2/4/13 7:04 PM
Mini01, how old are you and do you race?
mini01 (Offline)
  #24 2/4/13 8:52 PM
im 18 and i dont race i just help but i want 2 do you need a driver
davidm (Offline)
  #25 2/5/13 8:45 AM
Originally Posted by backitin:
Back in the day at Flemington Speedway in New Jersey, which just happens to be the greatest and fastest modified track of all time there was this guy named Terrible Tom Hager. He was a kinda backwoods guy who ran a car scrape yard I believe. Anyhow I saw Tom layout more than one guy in the pits and at least one on the track, they called him terrible for a reason. It was way easy to pull a guy from his car back then, lap belts only. You did NOT want him approaching you on race night. Dont worry bout your spelling, all are welcome.
Tom was a big guy and one heck of a racer!
backitin
  #26 2/5/13 8:54 AM
Something that hasnt been mentioned is that if you were to act like the guys back a few years there would be a good chance of being arrested. Used to be you could serve out a punch in the nose if needed, no police involved. Now days everyone is quick to call the police. Not worth it.
2 Likes: luckybuc97, PatrickMead#13
Wrench Turner (Offline)
  #27 2/5/13 5:08 PM
Originally Posted by midgetmaniac:
Sammy Swindell got laid out by Steve for his dirty driving in the past and I think ole cousin Karl has a mean handshake if you know what I mean. In regaurds to wrestling , Steve's boy was a good wrestler a IU. I just looked it up , Steve won the state championship in 1971-72 at 132lbs.
It's hard for me to imagine Steve Kinser at 132 pounds.
race 42 (Offline)
  #28 2/6/13 7:47 PM
132 pounds i was 8 or 9 win i wade that and about 5'6