IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Pushtruck (Offline)
  #21 8/1/11 11:18 PM
Nice story Kenny. I'm thinking there will be a lot more kids getting your trophies in the weeks, months and years to come. You still got it... you know... for an old guy.
MORGAN (Offline)
  #22 8/1/11 11:18 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
backitin
  #23 8/2/11 6:32 AM
Very cool, stuff like that makes racing what it is. Our local speedway "promoter" was/is so cheap that a few years back I took a bunch of my nicer mx trophies had some speedwaybikes flo jeted and converted them over to Speedway trophies, so as the kids would get trophies. Five, six years later I still have kids come up to me to thank me again saying them trophies are the coolest yet. I love giving back to the sport, cause what goes around, well you know the rest. I have some photos with all four kids after their main event with they're trophies held high and they're faces glowing, worth every second I spent making them when I should have been working on our race equipment. Nice job, bro.
4 Likes: davidm, IndyBound, jim goerge, PJ Wright
JEFFSTOY (Offline)
  #24 8/2/11 9:11 AM
thats what short track racing needs more of. GREAT JOB KENNY.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #25 8/2/11 1:28 PM
You know we all talk about the races we have seen so far this year. I myself think this story just got my vote for race of the year. Again Kenny Great job!
CROSSED FLAGS (Offline)
  #26 8/2/11 3:11 PM
Is this the same Kenny Carmichael I grew up with? Just kidding buddy, you have always been a great friend and person. Glad to see it come back to you. Rusty
outlaw13 (Offline)
  #27 8/2/11 7:35 PM
Very Cool!