IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Z-man (Offline)
  #21 7/6/10 1:45 PM
Originally Posted by BuckeyeBullet:
Yeah, I posted about this in another thread a few days ago, apparently I'm one of only a few disappointed by this decision. There's something different about single car qualifying for ISW, added tension I suppose. I found it very exciting. Guess I will need to give group qualifying a chance though.
I'm with you on this, I like being able to hear a single car on the track and how he either gets off or stays on the throttle in the turns.
BuckeyeBullet (Offline)
  #22 7/6/10 1:53 PM
I know these guys aren't CRA but are any of them planning on running ISW:
Chad Boat, Darren Hagen, Hud Cone, Casey Shuman, Ryan Pace?
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #23 7/6/10 4:09 PM
anyone know if we will see the 99 of brady bacon he has been getting pretty tuff. Brad sweet is another? Is he going to be here ?
Posted via Mobile Device
Tripcrwn
  #24 7/6/10 4:11 PM
Usac national has to haul out there twice for points why can't USAC/CRA come out once?

It's a little thing called $money$, duh!

---------- Post added at 12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

Hope Hunter has a good run.
staggerman (Offline)
  #25 7/6/10 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by Tripcrwn:
Usac national has to haul out there twice for points why can't USAC/CRA come out once?

---------- Post added at 12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

I think the point was the National teams have to come up with the $$$ to tow out twice why can't the USAC/CRA teams make one trip to the midwest. Turn about is fair play IMO.
bmemmer (Offline)
  #26 7/6/10 5:28 PM
heard hud is just doing brownstown and tri state
Go Fast (Offline)
  #27 7/6/10 6:39 PM
Originally Posted by Tripcrwn:

Hunter is scheduled to be in the Rock Steady car at Lburg, TH, Brownstown and Haubstadt. In the Epperson Deuce at Gas City, Kokomo and Bloomington.

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
Tripcrwn
  #28 7/6/10 7:04 PM
Originally Posted by staggerman:
I think the point was the National teams have to come up with the $$$ to tow out twice why can't the USAC/CRA teams make one trip to the midwest. Turn about is fair play IMO.
One difference - ISW is not a USAC/CRA sanctioned points race week. And $$ still matter.

Good to hear that Hunter will be at all of the shows. Thanks for the information!
midgy (Offline)
  #29 7/6/10 7:33 PM
I got a message from Mike Spencer and can confirm he is running for Scooter.
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Charles Nungester, IndyBound
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #30 7/6/10 7:41 PM
Originally Posted by midgy:
I got a message from Mike Spencer and can confirm he is running for Scooter.
thanks Lisa!!....and who mite that good lookin kid be standin next ta ya in you're Avatar Pic??....looks familar ta me...mite he a Fin. 3rd Fri nite at Daytona!!...eha!!....way ta go HammerHead!!.....now well inside top 30 in Owner pts!!.........