IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #21 6/14/10 7:46 AM
Originally Posted by bill gardner:
usac midgets, sprint cars and modifieds for sure... I haven't confirmed with spiker if the bombers are running. Super stocks will not be racing.

Look for an announcement regarding future payouts very soon.
according to bobby franklin....midgets sprints modifieds and super stocks...this was said from franklin at drivers meeting saturday before the monsoon....bombers took a vote if we wanted to run and not a single driver raised their hand....lets see/........THURS NITE.....SAT NITE....MONDAY NITE FOR SUMMER NATS....SAT AGAIN....GLAD WE ARE NOT RACING...30.00 TO GET IN PITS AND PAYS 20.00 TO START FEATURE
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #22 6/14/10 7:52 AM
Lloyd that is my mistake... I remember something about Bombers or Super Stocks... I just had it backwards.

GOFOBROKE
  #23 6/14/10 11:22 AM
No Super Stocks.....Sprints, Midgets and Modifieds ONLY.....Super Stocks have the night off to prepare for their special on Saturday Night!!!
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #24 6/14/10 11:55 AM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
bombers took a vote if we wanted to run and not a single driver raised their hand....lets see/........THURS NITE.....SAT NITE....MONDAY NITE FOR SUMMER NATS....SAT AGAIN....GLAD WE ARE NOT RACING...30.00 TO GET IN PITS AND PAYS 20.00 TO START FEATURE
Just think of all the extra points you will be missing out on!! :2::2::2:
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #25 6/14/10 12:13 PM
Originally Posted by andrew s. Quinn:
just think of all the extra points you will be missing out on!! :2::2::2:
think of all the sleep you`re gonna miss
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #26 6/14/10 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by SHORTBUS:
think of all the sleep you`re gonna miss
But I'm not going to miss any sleep that night.
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #27 6/14/10 2:04 PM
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner:
Danny... Cancer has tried kicking my ass many times and it hasn't won yet... you really think you've got a shot?? Hey, I never shy away from a challenge... :2: you just make sure you're there... I'm bringin' the go-carts!

Rusty knows who the boss is.... He calls him Mr. Gardner.
Not to worry Bill, Danny tried to kick my ass once, but he couldn't get his foot that high.
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #28 6/14/10 2:16 PM
Just wait. With the way that LPS is configured, the midgets are gonna rock this place! I think a lot of people are going to see that the track is even better suited for them, than it is for sprinters. And the extra support class will be a positive thing, IMO. It'll give everyone who isn't watching the mods race, a few extra minutes to walk around and talk about what a great idea it was to bring midgets back to LPS.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
2 Likes: IndyBound
Great Scott (Offline)
  #29 6/14/10 2:50 PM
I am so looking forward to seeing the midgets at LPS. I think the track will be excellent for midget racing. I'm like Jerry, it might be even better for midgets than sprints. Hopefully the track is just like it was Saturday before the rain came.
davidm (Offline)
  #30 6/14/10 2:56 PM
I'm just one of those crazy east coast race fans, but I like seeing the local support classes. All I know is in less than 72 hours I'll be in Indiana and I'll have one big smile on my face!