IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
petey (Offline)
  #21 1/29/10 12:51 PM
I don't know if I could make it again but will there be another pre-season party?
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #22 1/29/10 1:38 PM
Originally Posted by Relentless Racing:
Maybe i went to take their money and come back to do some real racing? They change rules too much and i can't be letting Hoosier down putting those yellow things on, (as cool as they might match and all).

The real thing is i want to do ME this year, and honestly i think non-wing is me... Time to have some fun. You can thank the Frolic Entourage for their liquid encouragement that night looking forward to an eventful year and entertaining my true fans again, i missed you guys!
will you be in the family owned car?
Posted via Mobile Device
mortboyz
  #23 1/29/10 1:41 PM
I would like to personally thank the fine folks at "Frolic Entertainment Enterprises" for convincing MDC to come back where he belongs and is most appreciated...
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #24 1/29/10 7:04 PM
Maybe i went to take their money and come back to do some real racing? They change rules too much and i can't be letting Hoosier down putting those yellow things on, (as cool as they might match and all).

The real thing is i want to do ME this year, and honestly i think non-wing is me... Time to have some fun. You can thank the Frolic Entourage for their liquid encouragement that night looking forward to an eventful year and entertaining my true fans again, i missed you guys!
I think I understand now ...great to have u back without the wing ....we sure did miss you at Tri-State last year ... goog luck to DC92 in 2010 !!!! mabye another party????!!!!!!.................
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #25 1/29/10 8:40 PM

your indiana fans can not wait to see you again we can not wait to see your great hoosier hospiltality
Relentless Racing (Offline)
  #26 1/30/10 6:37 PM
I definately want to have a party again this year. Just have to figure out when and where. Maybe get some other drivers there besides stanbrough to buy all the michael waltrip standups