IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #21 10/8/09 6:41 PM
Captain Marvel we are praying for you and your family Justin please keep all of us up dated of your dads recovery
Hughes Racing
  #22 10/8/09 7:11 PM
Our thoughts are with the Marvel Family. Get Well Brad!

The Hughes Family
Chaplain Dave (Offline)
  #23 10/9/09 9:08 AM
Justin,

Please give Brad our best. Is he up to a visit, where is he at? Or could you give us an address where we can send a card? We are praying for him for a quick and speedy recovery. We just talked with Brad at Kokomo a few weeks ago. It was nice to talk to him.

Chaplain Dave and Brenda
tjtomthumb (Offline)
  #24 10/9/09 9:14 AM
Just talked to Brad at Gas City Friday night. We'll be thinkin of ya. Hope you will be back up and at it again soon!!
JMar47 (Offline)
  #25 10/9/09 9:55 AM
I talked to Dad just a little this morning. The Doctors did a biopsy on his lungs and found that he has Legionnaire's disease. It's a type of pneumonia I guess. They are giving him the right antibiotics now so he should be turning the corner any day. We sure appriciate all the prayers. Thank you so much.

Justin
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #26 10/9/09 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by JMar47:
I talked to Dad just a little this morning. The Doctors did a biopsy on his lungs and found that he has Legionnaire's disease. It's a type of pneumonia I guess. They are giving him the right antibiotics now so he should be turning the corner any day. We sure appriciate all the prayers. Thank you so much.

Justin
Justin, that's great news! Glad everything is going to be ok. Look forward to seeing everyone next year.
dirtmod15 (Offline)
  #27 10/9/09 10:58 AM
get well soon Brad!

Jim and Karen Hayden
nonwing (Offline)
  #28 10/9/09 5:08 PM
Originally Posted by JMar47:

Justin
That's great news about the findings and now they can get it treated. I hope he gets to come home this weekend.

Let your Dad know that we have a mutual friend and she is my favorite nurse on Mondays. She's a real sweet gal and takes care of me while I get my chemo. I've been meaning to call the Captain and as soon as he's back on his feet I'll check in on him.

Take care Justin and thanks for letting us know.

George Wilkins
STP (Offline)
  #29 10/10/09 11:22 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing you again at the track next year.
HARFprez (Offline)
  #30 10/11/09 12:03 PM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you always, and as many have said before, if there's anything you need, you know where we are. Brad, Bill, Jamie, Robbie, and Justin (& the entire Marvel family) have always been so important to us here in the Hoosier Auto Racing Fans family (& Brad is the only used car saleman Vicki will hug). God speed, Vicki & Bob.