IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
STP (Offline)
  #21 9/26/09 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by STP:
So far race is still on. Weather is beautiful. Reporting live from the Rushville parade.
Posted via Mobile Device

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

The race is on. Track looks good.
The VUMTQRL caravan is rolling to Greensburg via SR 3.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Uncle_Charlie (Offline)
  #22 9/26/09 1:00 PM
Posted via Mobile Device
I just came from the track. With a little mud packing, it could be the best track we have had all year!
Bring a jacket. Gonna be a cool night.

See ya at the track,
STP (Offline)
  #23 9/26/09 10:39 PM
Originally Posted by Uncle_Charlie:
I just came from the track. With a little mud packing, it could be the best track we have had all year!
Bring a jacket. Gonna be a cool night.

See ya at the track,

WAY TO GO NICK SPEIDEL AND THE 5Gs TEAM ON YOUR FIRST TQ FEATURE WIN!
Posted via Mobile Device
TQ29m (Online)
  #24 9/26/09 10:46 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people! Good run tonight, glad to see it! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
Uncle_Charlie (Offline)
  #25 9/26/09 11:55 PM
WAY TO GO NICK SPEIDEL AND THE 5Gs TEAM ON YOUR FIRST TQ FEATURE WIN!
Posted via Mobile Device
Ditto! A PERFECT night for Nick and the 5g team! Not a flaw all night. Great Driving Nick!!!

Thanks to all who put up with a slightly shorter night. But, With your help, put on a great show before the rain came. (it was sprinkling with 5 laps to go) The fans thought you all did a GREAT job! I KNOW you did.

Just sorry the rain came before the real fun began. You are, with out a doubt, some of the finest racers I have had the pleasure of working with. I wish we could have spent more time after the race ended. We all have alot of stories to share and I wanted to hear 'em all.

See you at "The Burg,"
TQ97 (Offline)
  #26 9/26/09 11:57 PM
Where did Tate and Willis finish?
stebru2 (Offline)
  #27 9/27/09 12:00 AM
Willis 2nd Tate 10th
STP (Offline)
  #28 9/27/09 12:19 AM
Originally Posted by stebru2:
Willis 2nd Tate 10th
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought it would come down to the last race on Willis' home track, Lawrenceburg. Good luck to all!
Posted via Mobile Device
tq11 (Offline)
  #29 9/27/09 8:02 AM
Congrates Nick Great run! That 5g car is a rocket

Brandon Gray#11
TQ97 (Offline)
  #30 9/27/09 8:30 AM
A few weeks ago I wouldn't have thought it would come down to the last race on Willis' home track, Lawrenceburg. Good luck to all!
Posted via Mobile Device

According to my calculations, assuming it's a normal big track show (no qual, duel, 1 set of heats), all Tate has to do is start the feature regardless of his heat performance. If he would happen to finish 4th in his heat race, he would clinch it without running the feature, even if Jason swept the heat and feature.