IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #21 5/8/09 10:22 PM
Saturdays forecast from intellicast.com................
Details for Saturday, May 09
Partly cloudy skies. High around 75F. Winds WNW at 15 to 25 mph. Saturday night: A few clouds from time to time. Low 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.

Sound like time to push em off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta show if u wanna chance to win!!!!!!

Or R U Weak!!!!!!!!!

:2:
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #22 5/8/09 10:27 PM
Originally Posted by ClaytonYeley:
Who’s going to pull into victory lane tomorrow? I say a Wissmiller or Cone. Or could it be someone picking up a first win at the track like Cummins? Lets not forget about BC, he has been of fire as of recently. Have I herd that Levi hasn’t won at Tri-State before?
Levi Never won before at Tri-State....really...didn't know that......... I'll be pulling 4 Bland since Brady thinks its a "nice day for a white wedding" thats Billy Idol for those of you who don't know.... drove past there today raining so hard I couldn't see the sign but no major precipitation on the horizon lets go green
David Lynch
  #23 5/8/09 10:49 PM
Stopped at the track around 7pm and spoke with Mowerman and Jason Adams. Tommy was on the track, and Mowerman was chasing him in the motorhome. lol
Tommy has the grass parking roped off now to keep off the heavy motorhomes off the wet grounds. Mowerman will have to park in the gravel tonight. Sunshine tomorrow the parking tomorrow afternoon should be OK.
Stopped by Cummins race shop & Mark buliding Kyle's engine & Kyle getting the chassic together. Looks like a late night for the Cummins crew.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #24 5/8/09 10:53 PM
According to a schedule I got from the Cottles, Shane is supposed to be there. Maybe Danelle or Shane can come on here and clarify.

I will be there as well.... after I hit up my 30th consecutive Pole Day at Indy! All this driving and walking 5 days removed from gallbladder surgery. We shall see how well I am coming along!