IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #21 7/3/23 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by leftrear:
Yeah when I saw him go out the park my first thought was that's the end of that lol. Its been a few years but when USAC was up in Superior Wisconsin someone destroyed the 5 car and that was their last ride in it. I hope we see him in a ride that will stick with him because by all accounts he works his *ss off.

Strangely they were both Chad Boespflug rides.. I know Chad kinda totally rebuilt Baldwins team, Was leading when him and Tmez crashed and got hurt and fired.

Have no idea what his role was with Benic. Won at Burg, I know that much.

Chads a great guy and driver, I wish him and his nothing but the best. Great family.

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: cmakin, Ilovedirttrackracing, PIT CART, rapid robert
Andrew S. Quinn (Online)
  #22 7/3/23 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Apparently not much,Hernandez has left the Baldwin ride,one crash and done.
Spin the wheel and see who lands in the seat next.

Personally I'll nominate Ilovedirttrackracing to be their next driver. He wont go fast enough to crash,and very sponsor minded if they interviewed him over the P.A.

"I'd like to thank the Racing Families,Kodak Moments, Ripleys believe it or not, {Cant make this stuff up} Coors extra light, Mailman, Kodiak,Pontiac,AC Spark plugs. Pink Roosters Go Blu etc".....
Rick would be good at saving the equipment! Wouldnt have to worry about racing in Illinois,as the racing family doesnt go there.

He could also enter it in the parade in Osgood being towed thru town. That would be just his speed!
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Ilovedirttrackracing, mtek56, racenut69, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #23 7/3/23 12:52 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
Rick would be good at saving the equipment! Wouldnt have to worry about racing in Illinois,as the racing family doesnt go there.

He could also enter it in the parade in Osgood being towed thru town. That would be just his speed!
He could also have his friends with him:
Attachments:
tmp(1).jpg (8.2 KB)

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Chief Wahoo, Ilovedirttrackracing, racenut69, tirespinner
Ilovedirttrackracing (Offline)
  #24 7/3/23 12:57 PM
You can't make this stuff up. Lmao 👌. Thanks guys. Happy fourth of July to everyone. Unbelievable 😳 go blue and God bless America 🇺🇸. Thanks 🇺🇸 😊
7 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, Charles Nungester, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, mtek56, tirespinner, wildman92