IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #21 10/14/21 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Nobody in ANY state has proposed "banning firearms"
If its so cold, why are the glaciers melting???
You claim your comments are not political..... BS
But I would be very surprised if this idea actually was passed as a law, too impractical. Extremists of any party can propose whatever they want, doesn't mean its gonna happen

Just one question, Without a ice age, Why wouldn't glaciers melt? Sun alone would take out a significant portion each year, just as your ice cycles melt in the day even though it's still below freezing outside.

Charles Nungester
9 Likes: duel, flagboy55, jonboat15, luckybuc97, Midget98, PIT CART, skids59, superstock30, tamati
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #22 10/14/21 11:36 PM
I’m not afraid to get bluntly political, especially since this thread has gone there anyway. And I won’t apologize if it offends anyone. And if our moderator takes it down I’m ok with that too.
Anyone who would acknowledge Nancy Pelosi as a servant of the people, and not an ultra corrupt swamp dwelling politician, is not of sound mind. And I agree with Charles on his last post
18 Likes: Blitzman, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, CRA91, duel, jdull99, jonboat15, kinser, Midget98, PIT CART, PJ Wright, Scott Daloisio, skids59, Speedmax3, superstock30, sw1911, The Old Coyote, TNRustler
jdull99 (Offline)
  #23 10/15/21 1:47 AM
Originally Posted by revjimk:
Nobody in ANY state has proposed "banning firearms"
If its so cold, why are the glaciers melting???
You claim your comments are not political..... BS
But I would be very surprised if this idea actually was passed as a law, too impractical. Extremists of any party can propose whatever they want, doesn't mean its gonna happen
Cuz all the ice is building in Antarctica...

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)
revjimk (Offline)
  #24 10/15/21 1:51 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Just one question, Without a ice age, Why wouldn't glaciers melt? Sun alone would take out a significant portion each year, just as your ice cycles melt in the day even though it's still below freezing outside.
This isn't a little bit of daily melting. Glaciers that have existed for centuries are DISAPPEARING
revjimk (Offline)
  #25 10/15/21 1:57 AM
Originally Posted by jdull99:
Lets see some evidence...
revjimk (Offline)
  #26 10/15/21 1:58 AM
https://phys.org/news/2021-05-icelan...km2-years.html
revjimk (Offline)
  #27 10/15/21 2:04 AM
Originally Posted by jdull99:
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/e...ithin-40-years
PJ Wright (Offline)
  #28 10/15/21 6:21 AM
The same breed of intellectual elitists that have brought about world peace, eliminated poverty, and cured the common cold are now going to fix the atmosphere. What could go wrong?

You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.
14 Likes: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, CRA91, duel, ISF, jdull99, luckybuc97, PIT CART, racenut69, skids59, Speedmax3, superstock30, sw1911, TQ29m
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #29 10/15/21 8:47 AM
Ban on race cars coming soon
5 Likes: CRA91, Hustlin-Hoosier, ISF, jdull99, kinser
jonboat15 (Offline)
  #30 10/15/21 9:49 AM
Good luck arguing with that guy, he always has to get the last word in.
2 Likes: fish, yeleyfan76