IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ97 (Offline)
  #21 1/14/12 5:57 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I will do that "buddy" but at least it will be the correct news.A closing thought for you,if one can't share whats official maybe one should not use the keyboard.
Because the "real" news reports are always accurate with breaking news?? Let me know what website you visit or channel you watch then. This is ridiulous and why I stopped coming around this board. Let's focus on the fact that we lost a great young driver and young man today from our family and stop with hiding behind a computer screen and telling someone what they should or shouldn't post on an internet forum.....

A.J. Nigh

Posted via Mobile Device
10 Likes: bandres21, dirt330, erich45, ffrid, racephoto1, REALDEAL, SOROKACH35FAN
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #22 1/14/12 6:23 PM
Perhaps as a measure of respect for Donnie Ray, we could limit this thread to expressions of sorrow and not engage in name calling.

Frank Daigh
30 Likes: badgerfan, BrentTFunk, Bruce Harrison, dant, dirtball, Dirtfan, dusty tracks, erich45, ffrid, Flybyu96, I Miss Manzy, interpreter66, ISF, jdull99, Joe@ScaleSprints, K-Dawg30, Kansasdirtfan, LittleRube, mowerman, Mud Packer, Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright, ronmil, skids59, SOROKACH35FAN, SprintManDave, Steve Wendel
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #23 1/14/12 6:28 PM
Prayers go out to the Crawford family.
2 Likes: ronmil
I Miss Manzy (Offline)
  #24 1/14/12 6:30 PM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
Perhaps as a measure of respect for Donnie Ray, we could limit this thread to expressions of sorrow and not engage in name calling.
Amen,Frank!
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #25 1/14/12 6:41 PM
This is very sad. I like the tribute to 55 laps. How old was Donnie?

Posted via Mobile Device
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #26 1/14/12 7:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_LHNnIAg-U\
6 Likes: Danny Burton, dirt330, dirtball, dirtnonwingfan, Panama
Speedracer (Offline)
  #27 1/14/12 7:36 PM
midgy (Offline)
  #28 1/14/12 8:07 PM
My Mom needed some help in heaven and chose you. I will never forget one of your first races at Eldora. We had a good time that night. RIP Donnie.

Posted via Mobile Device
  #29 1/14/12 8:48 PM
Just announced feature will be 55 laps as a tribute

Posted via Mobile Device
  #30 1/14/12 10:27 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the Crawford family.

Patti