#22 4/22/12 8:36 PM
Originally Posted by midget64:
Who's car is spencer in?

Posted via Mobile Device
Fox Bros. #53

Terry James Jr.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #23 4/22/12 10:44 PM
Congrats go out to Robert Ballou. Sucks for Windom as Baldwin Bros have got that track figured out. Cudos go out to the THAT and MSCS promoters and crew for an excellent example of how to put on a late afternoon sprintcar show! Track was superb!
2 Likes: FishBurger, jim goerge
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #24 4/22/12 11:56 PM
An enjoyable evening of racing at the Action Track. Congrats to all of the drivers for putting on a very entertaining racing event. Thanks for the Sargent/O'Connor promotional team for stepping up the the plate and bringing back racing at THAT.

One of my pet peeves is starting on time and they were pushing off sprinters at the 6:00 PM posted start time. When you start on time, the program seems to run very smoothly. A chilly night but they ran the show with little interruption and the track held up pretty well for such a windy day/evening. I'm sure with more time, they will continue to make improvements along the way.

I would also like to thank HARF for working to get the $5.00 discount and THM for providing it. The best investment anyone can make for the racing season. A big thanks also for allowing us to bring a cooler in the facility. As far as I'm concerned, THE ACTION TRACK IS BACK. Here is hoping that the 2012 season will be one of the best ever.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
13 Likes: Al Pierce, Charles Nungester, Danny Burton, FishBurger, flatout18, i love dirt track racing, illinisprintfan, jim goerge, mowerman, PAW, SCOTT M, SHORTBUS, SprintManDave
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #25 4/23/12 12:08 AM
Lets not forget the announcing. There was another thread on here not too long ago complaining (rightfully so, IMHO) about giving a heat race lineup after some of the cars in the heat have been pushed off. At THAT today, the lineups for all 4 sprint car heats had been given before one engine was fired for the first heat. That was not the only time they were given, either. Great job by the announcers. Those of us who keep track of who starts where really appreciate it! Thanks a lot.

Frank Daigh
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, dirt330, FishBurger, jim goerge, mowerman, Mud Packer, SprintManDave
jim goerge (Offline)
  #26 4/23/12 12:14 AM
Great job Robert!!!!! I;m so happy for you and Sasha
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #27 4/23/12 7:33 AM
Just one more suggestion/comment.....Wouldn't it be more prudent to station ONE of the ambulances on the back stretch, and ONE on the front stretch, instead of both stationed on the front stretch?
terrehautian (Offline)
  #28 4/23/12 7:38 AM
They used to do that in previous years.
miledirt (Offline)
  #29 4/23/12 8:56 AM
THAT was how to run a race program - Great job Sargent and O'Connors!

Posted via Mobile Device
terrehautian (Offline)
  #30 4/23/12 9:04 AM
Really, no more weekend dates until September?