IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
robert gatten (Offline)
  #21 3/25/13 1:01 PM
Frosty the snow man may be there.
amiller24m (Offline)
  #22 3/26/13 10:26 PM
I plan on making the trip from PA to start my season, could have raced the last month at Lincoln(PA) Speedway out here, but I'd rather do it without the crutches!
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, cmiracingvids, dirtnonwingfan, RICHCRAFT.SPL
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #23 3/27/13 12:05 AM
As of 12am weds morning all four of our 5 day forcast say mid to upper fiftys and pt cloudy low 43*

Lets go racing!

Charles Nungester
6 Likes: bmemmer, flatout18, scottyCbus, smith19, Sprint car fan, tq35
Murry2112 (Offline)
  #24 3/27/13 7:50 AM
Bringing my son and his papaw. It's been nonstop all winter about when we can go to another race. He is ecstatic about this weekend!

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: ChadSmith, Charles Nungester
Ch138 (Offline)
  #25 3/27/13 6:05 PM
I sure hope to see the MDC running anybody know if he is coming?

Posted via Mobile Device
rclaridge (Offline)
  #26 3/27/13 6:16 PM
I'll b there,as long as the r word doesn't show up

Posted via Mobile Device
Hotshoe65s (Offline)
  #27 3/27/13 6:18 PM
Originally Posted by jjones776:
I wish I had what you're smoking! I was there last night and it was terrible. They run that place like they have never held an event before

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't know what you are talking about. The racing was great after they reworked the track, and they got done at a decent time. It isn't their fault that Dennis Erb was faster than everyone else in the late models. There was three lanes to race on and that's about as good as it gets.

Posted via Mobile Device
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #28 3/28/13 10:31 PM
If any of you are roaming the pits look for a rig with Wisconsin plates. It's the orange #15m of Justin Miller from my home town of Plymouth Wi. He's a local 360 wing racer but decided to make the trip to shake the car down and just have some fun running with the top off. I told him some of my Indiana friends might stop by to say hi.
5 Likes: addictedtodirt, bmemmer, LUCKYONE, smith19, VSneader2
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #29 3/29/13 12:37 AM
A Wisconsin driver, a PA fan, I'd say this is shaping up to be a marquee event! I'm just a fan, but I'll be there. Hell, I only have a little over an hour to drive. I OUGHT to be there! And if last year is any indication, you don't want to miss one lap.

Posted via Mobile Device
brsteg (Offline)
  #30 3/29/13 1:21 AM
This will be my first Sprint Car race of 2013; looking forward to it. The non-wingers put on some spectacular shows at Brownstown.