2 Likes: racegal, WinglessLovers
Glenn andrew (Offline)
  #23 4/3/16 9:02 PM
How was mods
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #24 4/3/16 9:25 PM
Originally Posted by Glenn andrew:
How was mods
Only two heats, not a huge car count. Kenny Wallace and Ken Schrader started on front row with Wallace setting the pace and leading the whole way. A.J. Fike put on a good charge after Wallace a couple of times but to no avail. Pretty clean race with minimal cautions, overall decent race to watch.
open_wheel_outlaw (Offline)
  #25 4/3/16 9:28 PM
Congrats to Leary on the win! Nice to see him get the W after so close last year and it being his first USAC win!
8 Likes: Al Pierce, BrentTFunk, DirtHawk92, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, jim goerge, mc/rider, speed bump
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #26 4/3/16 10:04 PM
Seemed like the 100 lapper got over quicker than the 30 lapper

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: dctracy79, redracer75, wildman92
SpfldMile (Offline)
  #27 4/3/16 11:01 PM
That was a real good race. Grant was out front, but Leary pressured him the whole time. Bacon and Swanson battled all day, and I saw the big cars throwing sliders. For most of the race, the top was the fast way around. It's just cool to see them run the wall for that long. Congrats to Leary who pounced when he got the opportunity. Overall it was a lot of good, clean green flag racing. So happy I went.

For those about to rock, we salute you.
11 Likes: dctracy79, dirtball, HARFprez, Indy1808, mc/rider, miledirt, ronmil, speed bump, Steve Wendel, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #28 4/3/16 11:30 PM
How was the crowd for the race? Good, I hope?
dctracy79 (Offline)
  #29 4/3/16 11:59 PM
It wasn't to bad. Considering the wind!! temperature. Decent crowd. So glad the wind was blowing away from the ground instead towards us. Fierce constant wind. Bought knocked my over a couple times.. Gust.. Great race!
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirtball, Indy1808, tirespinner
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #30 4/4/16 7:34 AM
Must say, I Was on the fence with the weather(wind) but packed up and made the 2 hour drive anyway. No regrets!
So happy I went. The show kept moving (as it should) and this day race on a Sunday brought back bittersweet memories of the good old Hut 100 when it was run here like this.
In the past the Sunday daylight races worked well in Fall and Spring. This race was proof of that. Kudos to Usac and Track Enterprises for a well run event.

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
13 Likes: BrentTFunk, dctracy79, dirtball, DirtHawk92, ISF, openwheelfan1, open_wheel_outlaw, racegal, redracer75, ronmil, SpfldMile, Steve Wendel, Task Force