IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bryan Clauson Racing Open House
7/14/09, 4:59 PM   #21
Re: Bryan Clauson Racing Open House
Dustin Proffitt

Thanks to Tim for letting my daughter and son set in the midget for some photos. I never could talk them into going over to Bryan and tug on his shorts saying, "Hey mister....can you sign this?" while he was in mid-throw at cornhole. Also, big thanks to Ryan Kaplan for waiting on the kids to get done with their simulator race so they could get some pictures with you! I know you probably weren't feeling so well after crashing less than 24 hours ago.
It's really neat you guys doing this. There are alot of us that don't get the chance to get that close to the cars and the drivers. I think it's really neat for the kids to see the drivers playing cornhole and seeing their R/C cars that they play with. It makes them realize that the drivers are just normal people like they are. Add 4 fans to your list!!

Thanks!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bryan Clauson Racing Open House