IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Hickox (Offline)
  #11 12/8/16 4:56 PM
We have spent the past 6 years racing quarter midgets. Our home track is THQMA in Terre Haute. Having run local, regional, and national races I could share a lot with you. If you ever up in the Terre Haute area you are welcome to stop by our shop. Have lots of Quartet Midget stuff your kids can check out too. PM me you # if you want to talk racing.
Matt
chase2raudman (Offline)
  #12 12/8/16 5:29 PM
If you want your kids to have a good time racing and not spend a whole lot of money. Then you NEED... NEED to run outlaw karts. Outlaw karts are taking the country by storm now and they are way more effective in producing great drivers than QM's are + they put on an absolutely fantastic show. Another plus is it's ON DIRT. Most QM is on asphalt but outlaw karts are specifically designed for dirt. Your daughter would love these things because they actually look like a sprint car... A miniature version of one that is. I urge you before you go looking into QM stuff to check out qrckarts.com. And since you are in Indiana you can get a hold of Bernie Steubgen @ Indy Race Parts because he is an authorized QRC Kart dealer and can get you everything you need. You won't be disappointed.