IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Tumey's 55 (Offline)
  #11 8/6/15 7:48 PM
Below is the article from the Kokomo Tribune. Hopefully all is well.

The driver of the Chevy pickup truck that crashed into a utility pole, fire hydrant and house this morning on South Union Street was identified as Logan James Jarrett.

Kokomo Police Officer Troy Hintz said officers don’t know if Jarrett had some type of medical seizure that caused him to lose control of his truck and crash into the pole, fire hydrant and house at 906 S. Union St.

Officers, Kokomo firefighters and emergency crews responded to the one-vehicle accident at about 9 a.m.Police said Jarrett was taken to St. Vincent Kokomo for treatment for the seizure and several cuts and bruises from the accident. The residents in the home were not injured.

No charges have been filed at this time. Charges may be filed later pending the outcome of the investigation.

Hintz said the truck was stopped at the stoplight at Markland Avenue and Union Streets and took off at a high rate of speed. Jarrett lost control of the truck, hitting a utility pole and crashing into the house
dirt_trackgurl006 (Offline)
  #12 8/6/15 7:55 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Logan!! I pray for a speedy recovery!

Kasi Chapman
REALDEAL (Offline)
  #13 8/6/15 10:34 PM
prayers for the Jarretts
jim goerge (Offline)
  #14 8/6/15 11:54 PM
Thoughts and prayers to Logan and family
kn16 (Offline)
  #15 8/7/15 3:50 PM
Prayers to entire family
Bad Dad 54 (Offline)
  #16 8/8/15 1:13 AM
Sent a request to have put on our prayer list at National Speedway Ministries, I have met Logan a few times always polite, calls me sir (feels weird), feel sorry for his accident. Get well soon young man
2 Likes: davidm, Indy1808
JARRETT29 (Offline)
  #17 8/8/15 8:49 AM
we would like to thank everyone for there kind words, Logan blacked out due to his crash sunday at kokomo and did not suffer a seziure and also did not have any cuts or bruises on him he is doing just fine and back to work. all of those facts released by our fine newspaper and cops were false. we would like to thank everyone again for there concern.
16 Likes: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, davidm, duel, i love dirt track racing, Indy1808, mc/rider, Nate, pushinthecushin, racedave, reeserx, ronmil, speed bump, Speedracer, Stevensville Mike, Tumey's 55
MiniSprint53 (Offline)
  #18 8/8/15 9:24 AM
My thoughts an prayers r with u guys an ur family an hope for a speedy recovery
Sling'n DIRT (Offline)
  #19 8/10/15 2:21 PM
Prayers Logan