IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #11 6/9/15 9:17 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Only through gossip
Your always welcome to come and have a cocktail with our racing families. Lol.
team3521 (Offline)
  #12 6/9/15 9:22 PM
USAC NEEDS TO FIRE KEVIN MILLER!!!
Then, hire someone that cares about the sport.
He is absolutely a cancer for the USAC organization. He cares about off road trucks and snowmobile racing more than Sprints, Midgets or Silver Crown.
GET HIM OUTTA THERE!
8 Likes: Deansnuts, dirtnonwingfan, JDFAST, Ken Bonnema, micro94, oljonesy, rockstar5, Speedwrench
ossuks (Online)
  #13 6/9/15 9:57 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Bill, don't know who my drinking buddy is other than my buddy Coach from Florida that I see about 4 days a year. I saw an interview tonight on the news with Davey Hamilton as he was driving a vintage car at Indy, and he made no comment. Most credible people don' speculate on rumors. I don't know whether it is true or not, so it would be ignorant of me to say why something happened, if I don't even know if it even happened. If I made as much money as you made when you were there I know I would not through stones. While people like you constantly try to tear the sport down, some of us are trying to build it up, and nobody gives me a dime. The second that you fell off the gravy train, you turned on the sport.
Somethings are just to easy...thank you for the laugh : Her , lets play
Max Revs (Offline)
  #14 6/15/15 5:31 PM
Davey Hamilton confirms the split:

http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.co...sac-part-ways/
6 Likes: DAD, dkdorkboy, EBookerFan, jim goerge, Kansasdirtfan, team3521
racefan20 (Offline)
  #15 6/15/15 5:50 PM
I think Kevin miller made a huge mistake

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
8 Likes: Charles Nungester, JDFAST, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Midget 89, mowerman, NEMA88, team3521
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #16 6/15/15 5:51 PM
Originally Posted by Max Revs:
Davey Hamilton confirms the split:

http://www.nationalspeedsportnews.co...sac-part-ways/
Yup, pretty much the same ole same ole. Make a plan and someone puts 20 grand in someones pocket to stop it. He probably didn't even know thats what happened.

Good luck Davey, Kevin will still be happy when two dozen different race leagues are all paying members dues and the core product is long gone.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: Deansnuts, Midget 89, Tony74
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #17 6/15/15 5:52 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
I think Kevin miller made a huge mistake

One of many

Charles Nungester
streetglider (Offline)
  #18 6/15/15 6:09 PM
What dirt does Kevin Miller have on the USAC directors ? Why can they not see the carnage that he has caused and oust him ? USAC will flourish and get back to where it once was when Kevin Miller is gone !! Even Stevie Wonder can see that
3 Likes: Deansnuts, Kansasdirtfan, team3521
usac99 (Offline)
  #19 6/15/15 6:36 PM
Originally Posted by streetglider:
What dirt does Kevin Miller have on the USAC directors ? Why can they not see the carnage that he has caused and oust him ? USAC will flourish and get back to where it once was when Kevin Miller is gone !! Even Stevie Wonder can see that
He hand picked the board!
CMRRacing (Offline)
  #20 6/15/15 7:01 PM
USAC has a disease and they need to bring in some different doctors to get the cure. This sanction is dieing on it's own vine and the people with the group now are to dumb to see it.
4 Likes: Deansnuts, i love dirt track racing, Ken Bonnema, team3521