IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Gregg (Offline)
  #11 9/11/14 8:27 PM
Chuck, I know how you feel. Our regulatory department recruited me (I hope they know what they're doing) to help with revising a product line labeling that has a gazillion parts...and they need it yesterday. Any though of going to the TQ race at Moler went out the window. After spending a fair amount of time idle a few years back I don't mind working in Friday in the least.

Glad you are working. I don't know how you held it together so long without going nuts.

I will be down Saturday for sure. I will probably make it a short night behind the camera then the rest of the time I will be a social butterfly in Section A.
2 Likes: FishBurger, lazyifoto
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 9/11/14 9:06 PM

Charles Nungester
HotWheels (Offline)
  #13 9/12/14 7:45 AM
Anyone know the Raincheck policy for the 9/27 USAC final race of the year? What about using past rainchecks and if that race should rain out? Just trying to plan these last few races of the year.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #14 9/12/14 7:55 AM
Originally Posted by HotWheels:
Anyone know the Raincheck policy for the 9/27 USAC final race of the year? What about using past rainchecks and if that race should rain out? Just trying to plan these last few races of the year.
It was announced that one could use their rain out at either the 27th or the 2015 ISW date.
Rudy I'm sure will answer this as well.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #15 9/12/14 4:43 PM
Originally Posted by HotWheels:
Past rain check is good.
Gregg (Offline)
  #16 9/13/14 8:58 AM
Shawn and Joss breaks the tie tonight. May the best man win. I will be there...donning a sweatshirt or two.

3 Likes: addictedtodirt, Charles Nungester, Ricks Pics
  #17 9/13/14 10:46 AM
Florence just cancelled so possible boost in non sprint classes.

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #18 9/13/14 11:02 AM
It's raceday! What a great day for it!
3 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, Gregg
  #19 9/13/14 6:16 PM
32 sprints, 43 mods, 25 pure and 29 hornets! Still got time to make it, Racing at 7

Charles Nungester
4 Likes: mtek56, PAW, rapid robert, Ricks Pics
Steve Cruea (Offline)
  #20 9/13/14 7:02 PM
Charles very happy for you with the new job and all.