IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #11 5/3/14 11:53 PM
Originally Posted by PAW:
That's at the bottom 3 of the worse races I've seen this year!
It definitely wasn't a great race, by any means. But, how many times have you seen Brady Short win a race like that? On a track where everybody's either locked down on the bottom or following each other around the top. He can manage to be the only one who can run a different line than anyone else and just drives to the front. Casey Shuman is usually his nemesis under track conditions like this, because he's versatile enough to sometimes find something else that works, but couldn't break free of the freight train on the bottom of the track.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 5/4/14 1:16 AM
Tracks like that take a certain touch and the other master of that touch *Silent Gasser*was at MCool. Seen him win a USAC race on a super slicked PVille a couple years ago and thats after he'd dropped to eighth he ran right in the middle of the track, put his tank on the ground and feathered it to split the leaders with two to go.

Congrats to Brady and Pottrof/short racing on the win.

Anyway, looked like they had a good count, good racin and good time..

It could be snowing
<ducking>

Charles Nungester
triplexxx (Offline)
  #13 5/4/14 2:27 AM
It just amazes me how guys race so close and not crash each other. Then u have one guy at the end of the race just come through and blast somebody in the left rear and turn them around. O well guess he needed a few x tra bucs.
cshuman (Offline)
  #14 5/4/14 2:39 AM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Tracks like that take a certain touch and the other master of that touch *Silent Gasser*was at MCool. Seen him win a USAC race on a super slicked PVille a couple years ago and thats after he'd dropped to eighth he ran right in the middle of the track, put his tank on the ground and feathered it to split the leaders with two to go.

Congrats to Brady and Pottrof/short racing on the win.

Anyway, looked like they had a good count, good racin and good time..

It could be snowing
<ducking>
I actually led that race at the white flag Charles.. Broke a rear end off turn 2 on the last lap.. Shattered dreams lol
2 Likes: colt45, speed bump
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #15 5/4/14 8:36 AM
Originally Posted by cshuman:
I actually led that race at the white flag Charles.. Broke a rear end off turn 2 on the last lap.. Shattered dreams lol
Good ole Kansas City setup!
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #16 5/4/14 8:57 AM
Congrats to Brady and the entire Short/Pottoroff team

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"