IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BOSS team needing some help
5/19/14, 9:03 PM   #11
Re: BOSS team needing some help
Bad Dad 54

In all my years of crewing I've had my pit pass bought for me twice, it's something I enjoy. But there's too many crew members I may go help some one else. Chuck Wilson was by far the most fun to work w/ LOL

5/19/14, 10:26 PM   #12
amiller24m

Race Count This Year: 12

Jeff, thanks for the kind words. You're help was more than welcomed and even if it didn't seem like much, it meant a lot and those things went a long way. You are welcomed in my pit any night we're running and you can make it. Don't sweat the questions, there expected and welcomed and there really isn't any stupid ones when it comes to racing. I'm glad you could help out and you had a good time. Hope to see you in July @ waynesfield. Thanks again.

1 member likes this post: larsonfan
5/20/14, 3:02 AM   #13
Re: BOSS team needing some help
cmiracingvids

and for enduring my endless (and probably stupid ) questions.

Jeff, trust me...there are NO stupid questions. That's how we all learn. Glad you were there, and glad my bro had a good night! He probably wants you back every week, you could be good luck! Lol

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, larsonfan
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BOSS team needing some help