IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video's at Gas City I 69
8/16/13, 2:11 PM   #11
Re: Video's at Gas City I 69
robert gatten

back to topic, why not allow videos of action each week ? Maybe their worried the crowd will grow so much they will have to build bigger grandstands. Sorry just had to throw that last part in.

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
8/16/13, 2:45 PM   #12
PIT CART

I can remember people ******** on here when they skip the b main!! They feel they got shorted out of laps, they came to see sprint cars race there way into the A main.
Does anybody else remember this?

Posted via Mobile Device

3 members like this post: cjaxx1987, cwfan08, fish
8/16/13, 3:32 PM   #13
cjaxx1987

Race Count This Year: 29
Race Count Last Year: Lost Count!

The track is getting worse and needs a CHANGE, maybe the filming would be good for it! Charles said a great statement about another track in the area getting a good car counts. Montpelier is getting 20 plus mods and thunders a week and gas city can barely get 15 mods and 10 thunders... why is that?!

8/16/13, 3:34 PM   #14
cjaxx1987

Gas city videos can be seen here though.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/rsmelser

8/16/13, 4:57 PM   #15
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjaxx1987 View Post
The track is getting worse and needs a CHANGE, maybe the filming would be good for it! Charles said a great statement about another track in the area getting a good car counts. Montpelier is getting 20 plus mods and thunders a week and gas city can barely get 15 mods and 10 thunders... why is that?!
Just to clarify, I said nothing about GC track condition. IMHO the two visits Ive made, Its the best I've ever seen it.

I did say Support Class's being down possibly due to another area track. Sometimes them support cars can bring a clan of people with them. Even if its just all friends and family and sponsors.. It makes a difference. Maybe not so much in out of town fans visiting but certainly locally.

8/16/13, 5:16 PM   #16
fish

I have no idea what's up with Jackslash & Gas City. But I do know this: As a member of the media no place treats me better than Gas City. I'm a photographer, but have also have videotaped numerous events over the last several years. My videos aren't close to being in the ballpark of Jackslash as I take them with the same camera that I use for still photos. Having said that, no one at Gas City has ever given me a hard time.

Jim Fisher
Last edited by fish; 8/16/13 at 5:23 PM.

3 members like this post: cwfan08, mowerman, PIT CART
8/19/13, 8:32 AM   #17
cjaxx1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Just to clarify, I said nothing about GC track condition. IMHO the two visits Ive made, Its the best I've ever seen it.

I did say Support Class's being down possibly due to another area track. Sometimes them support cars can bring a clan of people with them. Even if its just all friends and family and sponsors.. It makes a difference. Maybe not so much in out of town fans visiting but certainly locally.
Never said you did say anything about the track conditions... No other track within 2 hours runs the same classes so its something the track is doing... hence my saying it needs a "CHANGE".

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video's at Gas City I 69