IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little Early
8/7/12, 8:58 PM   #11
Re: Little Early
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
RacinBabe & I will be there and I guess we can represent Section A. Don't know about the others but we enjoyed the show last year and plan on it being equally exciting again this time around.
Thinkin' about it, Mike--if I'm not about 500 miles southeast.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
8/7/12, 9:12 PM   #12
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

We'll be there early . See you then .

2 members like this post: Mud Packer, SprintManDave
8/8/12, 4:58 AM   #13
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprintcarfanatic View Post
Calling Mowerman, If the Mowerman has his House on Wheels there maybe we can have a little meet & greet. Also Mud Packer & Andrew, Thanks for the warning. I do believe the Mud Man showed up incognito to Waynesfield here about a month ago & Andrew slipped in without me seeing him.
If it was on a Saturday night,I'd say sure I'll be there. Sunday night with a good drive home,I'll have to think about.

8/8/12, 5:55 PM   #14
Sprintcarfanatic

Blew all you're vacation ? Can't call in sick, You know because you have the racin fever !! I'm thinking you are going to miss a dandy. I'll try & get out there fairly early.

8/8/12, 6:12 PM   #15
Andrew S. Quinn

I still have plenty of both,but I save them for bigger trips. If they ran like Kokomo does on a Sunday night I wouldnt think twice about heading over.

8/8/12, 7:02 PM   #16
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Heard thru the grapevine they was gonna start earlier than normal.

8/8/12, 8:25 PM   #17
double checkered

I don't know what time other tracks complete their shows. And I don't know what the order of events will be for the Hewitt. I will assume they will qualify. But during a regular show, we usually have 100-120 cars. Running 6 classes that's 11-15 hot lap sessions, 11-15 heats, 2 or 3 b mains and 6 features and are completed before midnight. We do try to keep action on the track with little downtime and a short intermission before the mains. I can't guess how many sprints, but ill guess there may be 3 heats of minis and three heats of trucks. Maybe a b for both. So even with 5 Sprint heats, there will be less races to complete on the track. I think its going to be a really great night and hope you all can make it out and enjoy yourselves.

Jeremy

Posted via Mobile Device

8/8/12, 9:01 PM   #18
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by double checkered View Post
I don't know what time other tracks complete their shows. And I don't know what the order of events will be for the Hewitt. I will assume they will qualify. But during a regular show, we usually have 100-120 cars. Running 6 classes that's 11-15 hot lap sessions, 11-15 heats, 2 or 3 b mains and 6 features and are completed before midnight. We do try to keep action on the track with little downtime and a short intermission before the mains. I can't guess how many sprints, but ill guess there may be 3 heats of minis and three heats of trucks. Maybe a b for both. So even with 5 Sprint heats, there will be less races to complete on the track. I think its going to be a really great night and hope you all can make it out and enjoy yourselves.

Jeremy

Posted via Mobile Device
I was hoping that with this being a bigger show and a Sunday night, they might only try to run say the sprints and 2 support series. Using your time frame for a regular show, midnight for us means a 2 1/2 hour drive home that puts us here at 2:30 AM. The 6:00 AM work bell doesn't leave much time for .

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

8/8/12, 9:14 PM   #19
double checkered

Yes, non wing sprints, mini sprints, and 4 cylinder trucks. 3 classes not 6.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Mud Packer
8/8/12, 9:22 PM   #20
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by double checkered View Post
Yes, non wing sprints, mini sprints, and 4 cylinder trucks. 3 classes not 6.

Posted via Mobile Device
Ask and you shall receive!!!!!!

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Little Early