IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #11 8/16/09 9:09 PM
I think it is great that he was able to get the chance to drive a car and see what its like on the other side of the fence. I wish more promoters would do this to see what its like, it would probably open some of there eyes more. Dave did you learn anything on you venture as a drivers other then the pure excitement you had running. good job on the 7th. The wife and I plan on being there this saturday for the great show you always put on.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #12 8/16/09 9:29 PM
Its was different being on the so called other side again. As some of you may know i drag raced for 7 years, so i had some experience on the other side. I did get hosed a couple times. One time two cars wrecked in front of me and stopped on the track, they lined us back up and those two cars that wrecked were in front of me. Oh well.
All in all had a great time.
Thanks everyone, Dave
smith19 (Offline)
  #13 8/16/09 10:01 PM
well dave in all fairness to you, look where you were raceing. that place is a hole and i will bash it until they rebuild it. used to race up there with bob carnes every friday night in the 80's. it hasn't changed much as far as the track itself.
WRP (Offline)
  #14 8/17/09 1:08 AM
Congrats on your great run in the Late Model. Thank you for coming out last night to the 'field, and mentioning us on your website. Hope you had a great time.

Gerry Keysor