Great News Hud!
sprintgirl14 (Offline)
  #12 7/7/09 8:39 PM
coachmeece (Offline)
  #13 7/7/09 8:42 PM
there is alot of country roads im counting lol
petey (Offline)
  #14 7/7/09 9:00 PM
That's awesome! Hope they can last all the way to Haubstadt. That car and Hud would be a great combo at TSS. Best of luck Hud!
ClaytonYeley (Offline)
  #15 7/7/09 9:05 PM
Hud is the real deal and its great to see him get a ride like this. Hopefully it will lead to more big rides. It's really cool when good things happen to good people. Check out his web site at
http://www.hudcone.com/Home_Page.php

hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #16 7/7/09 9:30 PM
Congrats. I got to spend some time with Hud earlier this season at his shop. It was a great visit. I have been impressed with his skills since seeing him at Salem running away with the HOSS race until the motor blew.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #17 7/7/09 9:36 PM
What happened to Caleb Armstrong? I thought he was in the car for sprint week. Was Sunday night at Kokomo is first, last and only shot? Great opportunity for Hud make no mistake about it. He is a real gasser.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
sprint38racer (Offline)
  #18 7/7/09 10:01 PM
Great news, go Hud! Very underrated and now an opportunity to make some real noise against the best. Hope this deal lasts for him.
Go Fast (Offline)
  #19 7/7/09 10:09 PM
Hud is one of the nicest racers you could ever meet. Great things happen for great people... eventually.

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #20 7/7/09 10:37 PM
yes it is Mr Pretty...from oakland city
Posted via Mobile Device