IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Crankin (Offline)
  #11 10/13/17 1:48 PM
Originally Posted by treecitytornado:
I'm a teacher, congrats to you too.
Oh man. I will be sure to say a prayer for those children.

😊
2 Likes: tirespinner, trannyman
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 10/13/17 2:01 PM
Originally Posted by TKRacing:
Complaining about the dates? Can USAC please anyone on here? Be glad they've put the dates out this early so you can plan way in advance. I swear some people on here would complain if they paid you 50 bucks to join because you wanted 100.
So a legit question is complaining? About parents who can't attend because of having to be up at 5 or 6 the next morning to get kids off to school.

If all you glass half empty people would take things at face value. You'd see it was only a suggestion to boost attendance and purses, But whatever. The truth is, I see so many saying Midget Week is better than Sprintweek, Yet the amount of campers and fans at the MW shows isn't even close to SW. Why? SCHOOL.

Of course I'm glad for dates. Do I want to see the sport grow? DARN STRAIGHT. More people could attend, (Which is half weekday shows) if it wasn't during a school week

Complaining about what you perceive to be complaints is just whining and adds nothing.

Charles Nungester
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #13 10/13/17 7:43 PM
I have had many parents thank me for all I do for their kids. Thanks.
3 Likes: erich45, Josh Spencer, speed bump
erich45 (Offline)
  #14 10/14/17 1:39 AM
Pretty sure Crankin was joking, but all kidding aside, thanks to you, Josh, and any others on this forum, who do what is an often under appreciated job, teaching our kids. (Feel free to correct my grammar or punctuation)
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, Jbaldwin, Josh Spencer, treecitytornado
trannyman (Offline)
  #15 10/14/17 7:41 AM
Once again,a forum/question turned into me.me.me.I agree with the original question.schools are still in,graduations happening,etc.
nowingsjeff (Offline)
  #16 10/15/17 1:27 PM
Hope they put Haubstadt on the schedule for Midget Week.
2 Likes: stealth43k, treecitytornado
Closed Thread