IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #11 6/21/17 9:06 PM
Not sure, Think it should be Paid out as advertised. If the car's not there then they should still get Start Money, The purse is locked and that crew paid it's pit passes for that race.

Charles Nungester
Fred Zirzow (Offline)
  #12 6/21/17 9:08 PM
Wonder if it's a complete restart? Or they starting it where they where? I could see double file restart but I hope it's in running order at rain. Hate to see guys get a mulligan because of the rain.

Fred Zirzow
dshort36 (Offline)
  #13 6/21/17 9:15 PM
Complete restart is what they announced
3 Likes: Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, mc/rider
Tsquared (Offline)
  #14 6/22/17 5:06 PM
Dshort... Which car will Brady be in??? Also does he have shirts this year? I was at bloomington for midget race wearing an older brady short shirt. Felt good when he won and some guys was tellin him he was #1 lol
dshort36 (Offline)
  #15 6/22/17 6:43 PM
He will be in the 11 car and we do have shirts come see us. O and for those #1 fans we'll let's just say we appreciate their enthusiasm.lol
6 Likes: Dirtfan, mike mcghee, Simon_says17, SPD 37, Tsquared, wildman92
mc/rider (Offline)
  #16 6/23/17 12:43 PM
Hope Ballou shows up for the MSCS show

When in doubt Gas It
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #17 6/23/17 1:04 PM
I just hope it happens.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
4 Likes: jim goerge, ronmil, Rpracing1, SPD 37
Nate (Offline)
  #18 6/23/17 1:25 PM
Should be alright I think. A lot of rain up there today but it's suppose to be gone by early this evening. Suppose to be warm tomorrow with a nice breeze all day. Sunny in the morning to help dry things up if its still pretty soggy.

Nate Bickel - @natefb22
Simon_says17 (Offline)
  #19 6/23/17 2:42 PM
"Maybe a dumb question but In a race postponed for this long is the car or the driver in the race? Are there any drivers not in the ride they were in back in March?"

Yeah wonder what happens to Bernal's spot? I would assume he'd be at Calistoga Saturday. Don't remember what car he was in for the NWO...
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #20 6/23/17 3:14 PM
Think Bernal was in the Dutcher 17.