IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mowerman (Offline)
  #11 3/10/17 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by globalspeedway tours:
i have 12 or so aussies in town on july 22nd. Currently have putnamville on the itinerary for that night.

Should i change the venue?
no way .
Leohr46 (Offline)
  #12 3/10/17 2:41 PM
Originally Posted by GlobalSpeedway Tours:
I have 12 or so Aussies in town on July 22nd. Currently have Putnamville on the itinerary for that night.

Should I change the venue?
Depending on if you want to see 2 sprint car features or 1.
bsmith8 (Offline)
  #13 3/10/17 6:26 PM
Originally Posted by GlobalSpeedway Tours:
I have 12 or so Aussies in town on July 22nd. Currently have Putnamville on the itinerary for that night.

Should I change the venue?
There is no USAC or MSCS show scheduled so I think it will be quality vs quantity. Most USAC guys and heavy hitters will run Lincoln Park unless the Pargon show pays more.
bsmith8 (Offline)
  #14 3/10/17 6:30 PM
Originally Posted by bsmith8:
There is no USAC or MSCS show scheduled so I think it will be quality vs quantity. Most USAC guys and heavy hitters will run Lincoln Park unless the Pargon show pays more.
I am not bad mouthing Paragon at all. I ran there and had fun because Lincoln Park was hard on equipment and hard to make the show on some nights.
Buster51 (Offline)
  #15 3/10/17 7:57 PM
The money shows last year got good car counts last year. Got some of the lincoln park regulars. No tire rule.
2 Likes: bsmith8, PushEm
PushEm (Offline)
  #16 3/10/17 8:23 PM
I can't count on one hand how many good quality shows there were last year at Paragon and honestly the best ones always happened on a regular show. Take ur pick either track is good and both have good car counts.
3 Likes: oppweld, spicoli, Tony74
Buster51 (Offline)
  #17 3/10/17 10:35 PM
I agree with that.
GlobalSpeedway Tours (Offline)
  #18 3/11/17 12:55 AM
Thanks guys .... enjoying the constructive comments.
Keith Ford (Offline)
  #19 3/11/17 11:48 AM
Be part of the rich history of Paragon Speedway
13 Likes: Charles Nungester, davidm, dirt330, Dirtfan, Drew Tarr, hairracer44, i love dirt track racing, kcarm92, Leohr46, oppweld, PIT CART, Tony74, wildman92